PSA from Bauer for Remy, Dozer, and any other thief!

Thread: PSA from Bauer for Remy, Dozer, and any other thief!

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultPSA from Bauer for Remy, Dozer, and any other thief!

Hey guys,

I knows how funs it is to take stuffs and runs away wif it, but you haf to be carefuls! I taked a big towel the other day, and was havin a real fun game of chase wif my daddy. I turned around to see how far I was ahead of him (I's much faster), and rans right into the bottom of a table. OUCH! I hurted my eye, and there was blood. It is gettin' better now, but make sure you always look in front of you when you are playin' chase ('specially if you haf a big towel in your mouf!)

Your friend,

Bauer

Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

justine is offline Senior Member

Aww poor Bauer. He didn't need stitches or anything, did he?

Hope ya learned a lesson, Bauer! But don't worry, I run into things without a towel in my mouth on a daily basis..

Retriever Mama is offline Senior Member

Oh noes Bauer! Yous got to be carefuls! I gots a hard head so nuffin' hurts me. Mama says somefin about no pain where there's no sense...but I don't get it. You gots to get a bigger blankie to run wif...then it cushys you when you run into things. Just don't get it caught on those light stick thingies...Mama makes an awful noise and moves really fast when they start to fall!
    Melissa, Remy & Brooklyn

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Yikes!! with fun comes danger....hope you are better

-Sadie

No stitches, and it didn't even slow him down. He smacked the table, and kept going. My husband didn't notice the cut until he caught him.

LOL at the "light stick thingies". Bauer has 2 human-brothers that are much more rambunctious than him, therefore light stick thingies are not left on tables.
    Last edited by BauersMom; 08-27-2009 at 12:36 PM.
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Cool

Bauer.. Lexi heer. This is what I do, check where da furniture is before ya start running. My Momma has the nasty habit of re-arranging stuff 'round our house, so I's gots to be on my toes!

My pretty girl, Lexi!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Ouchie! Hopes you feels better, Bauer. I bets it wuz worts it doh!
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Labradorable is offline Senior Member

Hey Bauer,

Thanks for the heads up. Teehee. The other day I did run right down the deck stairs and tripped over my own four feet! Kersplat! Mama told me I was a doofus. I dunno what a doofus is, but I wagged my tail at her good anyway. Watch out for the dads too when you steals stuff. My dad gets a grumpys face. Its more fun to steals stuffs from the shorter people, I thinks theys called kids. They squeal and hollar and chase me, its so much funs! Yippie!! Mama trades me wif a snack, but she makes me be polite firsts. Sits, she says. Downs, she says. Stays, she says. I just wants the snack, so I do all the polite stuffs just likes she wants.

Your friend,
    Dozer
    ~Samantha
    Dozer (04/01/09) & Moose (01/02/13)
    Cybil (02/02/00 - 02/20/09)

Quote Originally Posted by Labradorable View Post
    Hey Bauer,

Thanks for the heads up. Teehee. The other day I did run right down the deck stairs and tripped over my own four feet! Kersplat! Mama told me I was a doofus. I dunno what a doofus is, but I wagged my tail at her good anyway. Watch out for the dads too when you steals stuff. My dad gets a grumpys face. Its more fun to steals stuffs from the shorter people, I thinks theys called kids. They squeal and hollar and chase me, its so much funs! Yippie!! Mama trades me wif a snack, but she makes me be polite firsts. Sits, she says. Downs, she says. Stays, she says. I just wants the snack, so I do all the polite stuffs just likes she wants.

Your friend,
    Dozer
    Da funny fing is, my daddy is the only one that makes it funs! My mama does dat dumb-old sit, down, drop-it, leave-it, trade fing too. She trades me for yummy snacks, so I do what she says too. Da kids that live in my house, gang up on me. One goes one way, one goes the other and they corner me. When they get me cornered, I know there is no way to get out so I just drop whatever I have. I don't know why, but my daddy likes this game. He chases me and chases me, and then we lay down and take naps.
    Debi and Bauer

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Oh Bauer, glad you are all better. Take more naps dude - pass on the chasey stuff.

Your pal Clancey