Gas Masks Please!

Thread: Gas Masks Please!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultGas Masks Please!

Saturday afternoon, HK was left home for a few hours with his best friend Louie. Louie being our DDs Cockapoo.

It appears that in their playing the free standing cabinet, which is home to everything HK, got bumped and the container holding about 3 lbs of small dog biscuits fell off. These are treats HK gets when we leave or go to sleep. She only get two of these at a time.

I walk in and see the container on the floor, EMPTY! No mess they did a great job cleaning up. Okay, I have to remember to put it in the cabinet in the future and was concerned about the probably diarhea on the horizon.

The good news is no diarhea. The good news is that there is no evidence that Louie actually ate any of it.

The good news is that in the course of the next two poops, HK expelled what must be close to the 3 lbs of dog biscuits.

The really bad news is that she has turned into a methane factory. It doesn't and hasn't stopped. She hasn't been allowed to sleep in the bedroom since. The stench has filled the house, we are running out air freshener. How long is this going to last? Does GasX work for dogs? How much? Is there something else?
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaznalf is offline Senior Member

No idea! But on the subject of gas its either DH or Alfie in the kitchen downstairs that does it but someone guffs in the middle of the night. The smell wakes me up and Im convinced Alfie has messed in the kitchen as he tends to twice a week *rolls eyes* If Alfie guffs that bad surely it cant travel all the way upstairs? The smell keeps me awake!

joflake is offline Senior Member

I think you're allowed to give her Pepto. Maybe that would help.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

I have a friend that gives her boxer gas x especially if they are going somewhere in a car- I would think one tablet wouldn't be over doing it! Good luck, sorry ED but the story made me laugh really loud

Yelloweyz is offline Senior Member

Hahahaha, welcome to live with a Boston.... We deal with that on a daily basis with Emily...After a while, I do think you get immune, that or the olfactory system just burns out.

Mom to Indy 6/12/98 to 11/16/11 (always in my heart), and Jobe 8-14-2000 to 6/24/2013 (Working TDI) English Labs, and Annie our Golden Retriever (TDI), and Kodiak (who will one day hopefully be a TDI dog if he doesn't kill me first).