She p***ed on the bed!!!

Thread: She p***ed on the bed!!!

fourbabygirls Guest

DefaultShe p***ed on the bed!!!

Pebbles is not allowed upstairs in the girls' rooms. Period. However, she occasionally sneaks up there and until today, it was just to raid their huge stash of stuffed animals. Not today. Nope, this morning (unbeknownst to me) she went up and p***ed all over my 8 year old's bed!!! :vomit: Why on earth would she do that?? I totally do not understand it. Not only did she pee on the bed, but I did not discover it until an hour ago, and it has had quite a few hours to marinate in the PA heat and humidity. >

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: She p***ed on the bed!!!

Man, that sucks. Hope you were able to get the bed clean.

Retriever Mama is offline Senior Member

Oh ugh. Not a fun clean up project. My only experience with this is my boss' got a female dog and as Mia got older she was clearly trying to move up in the "pack" and would pee ONLY on my boss' wife's side of the bed. Like she was claiming it? I dunno...maybe Pebbles is claiming your daughter's room for herself - ya know, marking her territory so to say?
    Melissa, Remy & Brooklyn

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

You never know what goes on in the canine head, they just can't talk and tell you about it. Maybe she's trying to tell you something, or maybe it's the anxiety of being in a "forbidden" place and fear of being caught there.

fourbabygirls Guest

I don't think it's fear. She's never been punished for making it upstairs. if she gets that far, it's our fault for not putting up the baby gate, etc. Who knows? :whatever:

toyland444 is offline Senior Member

Cammy peed on our bed when she was about 10 months old. How aggravating. The next day I went and bought a water proof mattress pad. I hope you can get the bed clean.

I have no idea why dogs do the things they do! Sorry you have to clean up that mess! (That is one that I might contemplate buying a new mattress)...

I remember when Tucker was around 1 for whatever reason he pushed open the guest room door, climbed up on the bed and took a dump...I have NO idea what possessed him to do that but whenever people overstay their welcome at my house I always decide that is a good time to tell the story

Lucky.N.Lucy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fourbabygirls
    Pebbles is not allowed upstairs in the girls' rooms. Period. However, she occasionally sneaks up there and until today, it was just to raid their huge stash of stuffed animals. Not today. Nope, this morning (unbeknownst to me) she went up and p***ed all over my 8 year old's bed!!! :vomit: Why on earth would she do that??
    Maybe she had to pee. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.