Missing Lab

Thread: Missing Lab

mombear is offline Senior Member

DefaultMissing Lab

I am hoping against hope this was no one on here. Today in Sharonville, Ohio on I-75 there was a horrendous auto accident. The driver, a father and his daughter are in the hospital. The mother was thrown from the car and died instantly. The family dog, a 2 year old lab named Molly escaped but took off and was last seen headed toward Evendale Ohio. The family's name was Rudd. Not sure wheterh they were from here or just traveling through. If anyone on here is from that area, please keep an eye out for Molly. I'm sure the little girl who is recovering will need her in the days to come. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Missing Lab

I hope they post about this in the local news so Molly can find her way home. (Just north of Cincinnati)
    There was a similar event a few weeks ago where the dog was found in a few days.

Over here in Maine a week or two ago a lab was running on the very busy intersate and had caused an accident were a lady was severly hurt , but I guess they couldnt find the lab and had said that the pup did not get hurt but my god I couldnt imagine seeing a pup on the highway.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by csully
    Over here in Maine a week or two ago a lab was running on the very busy intersate and had caused an accident were a lady was severly hurt , but I guess they couldnt find the lab and had said that the pup did not get hurt but my god I couldnt imagine seeing a pup on the highway.
    There are always dogs and cats running across the highway here. :/ I always gasp and hold my breath as I see them. The way some people treat there animals is so horrendous.

I hope they find Molly, I'm sure the family is going to be needing her.