Where'd he go???

Thread: Where'd he go???

DefaultWhere'd he go???

It worked out that all of us were home this afternoon - me working in my home office (in my basement) and hubby and 2 boys in various rooms and activities as school and work shut down early due to the heat.

I was on the phone for a few hours and in that time my hubby went out, one son went to his job, the other son went out with friends and my shepherd came downstairs to hang out with me. No Diesel to be seen - but I figured he found a bed to sleep on.

So - I finish making my calls and come back upstairs to let Lucy out. Diesel is still no where to be found. Call him - no response. Let Lucy out and check the yard. No Diesel. Made sure the fence gates were closed. They were. Called hubby to see if he had him. Nope - now I am starting to panic. I check the sunporch, check the bedrooms - no Lab! Where the heck is he???

So - I start for the back door to yell for him outside - - and there he is silently staring at me from inside his crate - which I walked past twice!!! He was quite annoyed when I finally let him out. Boy has to learn to SPEAK UP!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MSUlady is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Where'd he go???

Oh, man. I wish my Otis would be that good. He just pitched a fit when I left to go for a run.

Otis - the most trusting dog on Earth.

Anne is offline Senior Member

Cute story!

Murphy, Riley, and Piper

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MSUlady
    Oh, man. I wish my Otis would be that good. He just pitched a fit when I left to go for a run.
    It is actually the ONLY thing he excels at! He is a rock star in the crate.