Southern ontario people

Thread: Southern ontario people

Buddy and Bailey is offline Senior Member

DefaultSouthern ontario people

I'm looking to board my dogs for one night on fri june 27. We are going to Niagara falls and then Sat morning headed to the labfest. Does anyone know a boarding place between Brampton and Niagara falls and not to out of the way to go to the lab fest?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Finnigan is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Southern ontario people

there is a place on fifth side road just west of Trafalgar (can't remember the name but I can find it for you) but.....if you want I can take them at my place...........when you have two - what's two more for a night?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshines Finn
    there is a place on fifth side road just west of Trafalgar (can't remember the name but I can find it for you) but.....if you want I can take them at my place...........when you have two - what's two more for a night?
    I wonder if that's the place I applied at awjile ago. I can't remember the name either. Where do you live?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

On Trafalgar about 7 minutes north of the 401 - just past 15th sideroad. if you are familiar with the area we are at the top of the Stewartown Hill right across form teh halton hills golf club

i remeber the owner call shimself top dog or chief dog....

the place I applied to is called wag-a-way. Their walks are 5 mins long how is that a walk???
    Are you home during the day? My one thought is if I was dropping them off on friday morning- the dogs would be left home all day by themselves and we wouldn't know if they if they got along. i;m sure they would but I would hate for you to come home to a destoried house

I think that one is in Oakville.....

I am actually on vacation that week my parents are in town so friday morn wouldn't be a problem. I am currently waiting to hear on a job which could change that but I will kow pretty soon so I can confirm with you this week.

I'll PM when I find out.....I did a quick google of dog boarding + halton hills and then with Milton and quite a bit came up if you wanted to take a quick look. Do you live in Brampton? we cn always arrange for a meeting before then to see how they do -we have huge yard.......

Any other suggestions for boarding just in case out there?

Rosanne, here's one in Fenwick/Pelham (south-ish of the Falls):
    http://www.fourpawspetresort.ca/

The owners were patients at our office when I was working in St.Catharines. REALLY nice.