Most expensive dog damage?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most expensive dog damage?

Retriever Mama is offline Senior Member

DefaultMost expensive dog damage?

So, what is the most expensive thing your puppy/dog has damaged? We've been so lucky (vigilant) so far, but someone (*cough* hubby *cough*) let the Reminator upstairs while I was still in bed thinking it would be cute for him to jump up on the bed to wake me up. (I think I have paw shaped bruises everwhere ) Well, after accosting/loving Mama he went over to my bedside table and snatched my glasses. :surprise: Hubby got them from him and he didn't break the frames..but both lenses are nicely scratched. :no:

Fortunately we got an extended warranty for them it its only going to cost about 30 bucks to fix, but it could have been much worse.

So I was wondering...what have you had to replace/repair?
    Melissa, Remy & Brooklyn

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Most expensive dog damage?

Abby ate the arm, seat corner and leg off my arm chair. The whole thing will have to be re-upholstered and stuffed eventually, I may as well buy a new armchair.....

Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

***KNOCK ON WOOD***
    Mocha has been a good girl the only things she's really tore up that were not hers was one sandle (a cheapie one at that), a throw pillow for my couch, and some carpet off the corner of the stiar.
    Zeus hasn't done much either he likes to shred towels, and stuffies but other than that he's pretty good.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Castaway is offline Senior Member

Czeka's list is only just starting:
    She has collected all my solar lights from the garden two no longer have poles.
    A paperback book,
    A cushion,
    3 flower pots and their treasured contents.
    A honeysuckle plant, just matured.
    Two dining chairs and an old dresser have very attractive chewed legs and corners.... oh well......... they are only things!
    https://justlabradors.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic370_1.gif The more people I meet the more I like my dog

Hmmm...let's see...Tucker ate a $5000 rug, destroyed a $4000 chair/ottoman, dug a hole in a $3500 couch, chewed thousands of dollars worth of molding throughout my house, as well as the woodwork and spindles on my stairwell, 2 Ralph Lauren comforters ($300+ each), $300 vacuum hose for my built in vacuum system (that was on the floor for approximately 4 minutes while I took a phone call...he chewed the plug right off the hose...whole thing was shot)...these are just a few things that come to mind offhand...I know there are more...this is also not counting his time with massive diarrhea where I threw out everything involved that was not physically part of the house (probably another $1000)...I actually thought it might have been easier to move than clean that mess up!...

In summary, at one time I lived in a nice house (pre-lab)...I thought Tucker was crate trained - never underestimate the ability of a lab in a less than 10 minute time span..I now live like an illegal immigrant

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckersmydog
    Hmmm...let's see...Tucker ate a $5000 rug, destroyed a $4000 chair/ottoman, dug a hole in a $3500 couch, chewed thousands of dollars worth of molding throughout my house, as well as the woodwork and spindles on my stairwell, 2 Ralph Lauren comforters ($300+ each), $300 vacuum hose for my built in vacuum system (that was on the floor for approximately 4 minutes while I took a phone call...he chewed the plug right off the hose...whole thing was shot)...these are just a few things that come to mind offhand...I know there are more...this is also not counting his time with massive diarrhea where I threw out everything involved that was not physically part of the house (probably another $1000)...I actually thought it might have been easier to move than clean that mess up!...

In summary, at one time I lived in a nice house (pre-lab)...I thought Tucker was crate trained - never underestimate the ability of a lab in a less than 10 minute time span..I now live like an illegal immigrant
    OMG :surprise: :surprise: :scare:

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

a $5 remote for our tv. Because it cost me over $260 in xray exams for 4 dogs and an emergency after hours fee.
    Kim

Castaway is offline Senior Member

OMG Czeka just a wrecker in training then!
    https://justlabradors.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic370_1.gif The more people I meet the more I like my dog

Henry head-butted me before he was a year old and as I result I had to have a root canal ($750) and crown ($1100). He also tore a piece of the trim from around our front door, but that was cheap in comparison.

Diesel ate a $50.00 - actually not quite half of it. Bank won't cash it tho'. Likes the taste of money!

Surprisingly he has been very good otherwise - no major damage.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast