Loosing teeth!

Thread: Loosing teeth!

DefaultLoosing teeth!

Posted this on the Lab health, but Ill post here as well. So Denali seems to be loosing his puppy teeth like crazy lost 3 with in the last two days, and tw were fangs. How much longer will he be loosing them? He is 5months old next week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Loosing teeth!

no telling, but I remember finding teeth for several weeks with Rocket. I saved all of the ones I found.

Yeah we have found 2 so far its really neat! I told him that the doggie tooth fairy may come....so my wife stoped on the way home and he got a nice big doggie cookie!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Usually by 7 months, all their adult teeth will be in.

sarah is offline Senior Member

when your puppy loses the canine's it will probably be on the down slope. From experience with puppies since I was a kid they lose the incisors first, and then molars/back teeth and canine's. When Milly was losing her molars her breath wasn't very nice either..... ugh! She now has all her adult teeth and she is almost 6 months old --- but since she got them she's been chewing like crazy!! Moreso than when she lost them.
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

Tundra Aries Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CYNLABS
    Usually by 7 months, all their adult teeth will be in.
    That's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnye
    when your puppy loses the canine's it will probably be on the down slope. From experience with puppies since I was a kid they lose the incisors first, and then molars/back teeth and canine's. When Milly was losing her molars her breath wasn't very nice either..... ugh! She now has all her adult teeth and she is almost 6 months old --- but since she got them she's been chewing like crazy!! Moreso than when she lost them.
    Dexter too! Its driving me nuts because he never chewed but now he's started and if I dont catch him right away, "it" (whatever it may be) is destroyed. He is almost 5 and a half months and I just found another tooth today. Oh and a chewie last him like 10 mins now! Before his adult teeth came in, a chew would last him days on end and I would just end up throwing it out. My big boy! The tooth fairy idea is cute!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnye
    Oh yes my wife has noticed his stanky breathe latley!!

Quote Originally Posted by csully
    Oh yes my wife has noticed his stanky breathe latley!!
    The bad breath comes from the blood. My 5 mos old is losing teeth. She still has her lower canines and two molars have not come out yet, but her gums are swollen. Its only a matter of time.