Just Labradors banner

This pic deserved its own thread...

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  toyland444 
#1 ·
While I was watching the Memphis game today, Barney crawled up into my lap for some of his nap...

And on top of that, I needed to go to the grocery store and get some gas. So I put the guys in the Jeep and took off. Tal still barks a bit when I go into the store but he quiets down and just watches for me.

When I returned to the Jeep, he was watching out the window for me and Barney was waiting in the driver's seat...I think I have a little work to do so Barney learns we can't go anywhere unless he lets me have the driver's seat!

See less See more
#7 ·
:laugh: happened to us the day before yesterday! We we're going for a little ride with Tsina and my mom placed some stuff on the front seat, and the suddenly Tsina jumped in the front and went straight to the drivers seat look at as with an expression that says "I dont wanna go to that same place again, I wanna go somewhere else today, so SIT!" :secret:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.