Hey Labrapals!

Thread: Hey Labrapals!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultHey Labrapals!

Do your peepe take ya with you when they go somewhere?? My dad has started and it's really FUN! I whine a little when he leaves the Jeep 'cuz I wanna go in with him and play with all the peeps in the stores! I mean don't they understand us Lab types LOVE peeps??!!

AND I got rewarded with a game of fetch at the park before we finally got home. AND a graham cracker stick! Doesn't get any better!

And who's Barney?? Dad tells me lately I am gonna be an AWESOME big bro?? Whats a bro? Whatever it is it must be good!

cya pals!

-Tal

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hey Labrapals!

Hey Tal, Payton here. Yeah, going for a ride in dad's truck is my fav!! Of course, sometimes eating breakfast is my fav...Errr, then again, playing with my doggie friends is my fav.... Well, riding up in the front seat is really cool 8) Sometimes I worry when my mom and dad go in the store, but they always have come back out. I don't know what a "bro" is, but if it means you get a playmate all the time, well, that would be my fav! Be sure to tell your dad to send pics of you being a "bro". Can girls be "bros"? Your friend, Payton

Hi Tal,

My mommy takes me sometimes but I hafta wait in the car. > But I just watch everyone that walks by MY car and wait for my mom to come back. Usually she has groceries and I try to sniff what's in the bags - there's often sumpting for me. Yum. But I don't get the treat until we gets back home. She doesn't want me eatin' in the car. WTH is up with that - it's MY car, I should be able to eat in it. Double >.

So you are gonna be a brudder. My mom keeps saying that someday I will be one too. I have a feeling it's something that I will not like. I hope this Barney guy is nice.

High Paw to you, Tal.

Coops.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I haven't taken Tipper out in the car much.....but Tucker....whoo-wee. Is he a whiner! When I get out to pump gas, he whines, so I have ta talk to him through the car window. And whines when I leave to pop into a store...big baby.

(This is Tipper talkin') Tal, a bro.......is a good thing; I think you're gonna like it.

Anne is offline Senior Member

You are going to LOVE having a little bro, Tal. I s'pect there's more then enough room in the Jeep for him, too.

When does Barney come home? I am excited for you!

Murphy, Riley, and Piper