con artist

Thread: con artist

Defaultcon artist

is your labby a con artist?

willy wonka is the biggest con artist i know. everytime we're out in public (pet store, walk in the park, or the beach), he's the most well-behaved dog you'll ever see . people are always coming up to me and complimenting me(and willy wonka of course) on how good he is and how he's sooooooo well behaved. i just roll my eyes and give out a big laugh :, because at home, he's the biggest, nuttiest, craziest dog ever. :P

then people are always asking me for advice about leash training, behavior, etc, etc, etc...of course i don't really have anything to say because willy learned it all on his own, i guess it's just his personality. i could pretty much take a walk with him without a leash (but i don't take that chance) because he won't leave my side, always following me like a tail... ;D

please share some of your experiences with your con artist labs...that's if you got any.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: con artist

Yes, I have a crew of them. Obviously, I never feed them, and I totally exaggerate about their antics at home. Yeah right

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Oh yes....according to Tal I never play with him nor feed him. He is the most neglected pup ever! :

The most blanant thing he ever did tho was when he was about 5 months or so. He just could get up on the couch by himself. I was wtaching TV and all the sudden he sits and gives me his I gotta go whine. I get up from the couch, and turn around and the little stinker was sitting in my seat on the couch! Goober. I though oh no ya don't buster! So I picked him up and put him down on the floor where he was, and was trying really hard not to laugh.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Casey is as well. People think she is sooooo sweet (which she is) but they usually don't see her diabolical side. I do have one friend who hears it b/c Casey acts of most of the time when I am on the phone and my friend comments that it sounds like I have a two year old! haha
    Oh Casey is also a professional shoplifter! If we go into a pet store she will see what treats she can help herself to......
    Anyone have one of those labs?

Tundra Aries Guest

Oh, Aries and Tundra will be fed by SU and then if I come in the door later, if it's an hour or two...they'll start acting up running to the closet door where the food is as if they didn't eat, SU and I will tell them "stop lying, you ate already" LOL

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Oh boy, join the club on this!!!! :

Lexi gets plenty of love, attention, affection, food, etc. here at home & at my parents. When we are out on our walks or in Petco, etc. I swear she acts like she is starved of food, affection & attention at home.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

georgie is offline Senior Member

I have two of them. When the grandkids come, if they are eating, both girls will sit next to them & even put their head on the kids leg. : The kids say.."Boy Bubby....Molly & Abby sure love us." Oh yes...I know they do, but I think they love the food droppings a bit more. ;D

And also, when we are out, they will sit next to someone, with tails wagging, waiting to be petted......like they never get petted at home.