Something needs to be done here...****WARNING: Will make you sad and mad****

Thread: Something needs to be done here...****WARNING: Will make you sad and mad****

DefaultSomething needs to be done here...****WARNING: Will make you sad and mad****

A US Soldier threw a puppy off of a cliff. Something must be done here!

****WARNING: Video is real ****

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=463231

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Something needs to be done here...****WARNING: Will make you sad and mad****

I am so disgusted I can't say anything right now, I'm sorry. I'll try again later.

DefaultRe: Something needs to be done here...****WARNING: Will make you sad and mad****

okay i'm gonna give it a try

WHAT THE F***? (sorry, but i think this slip is justified)

first of all: those guys had problems before they went to war. blaming actions like this solely on combat stress just doesn't add up. my bet would be that you'd find more explanations when you take a look at their upbringing than anywhere else.

second: what a great picture this sends around the globe! the reputation of the military is bad enough already, due to the boss in the White House and individuals like those in the video. i'd like to take a stand here and warn about prejudices towards other soldiers who would be just as mad about this video as we are.

my two remaining braincells - the others fell over dead while watching the video - are working on high speed to comprehend what i just saw there and i think it will take a while to sort it all out and i might add more later.

as for doing something about this. you'd have to catch the names from the video. send the video to the military press dept. or something along those lines. i doubt it will take long before the officials from the military hear about this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

This was on the fox news website a few days ago..I'm sorry..but I couldn't look at the video. They had a picture of the guy holding the puppy up by his scruff..and described what then happened. I WILL NOT watch him kill that puppy. BUT the Marine Corp is looking into the video and they know the man, he IS stationed in Hawaii. If I find anymore info on this..I'll let you know. It's disgusting.
    It's funny, I could watch the video Fox had on when Saddass was hung, but I will not watch an animal being killed like that.
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    BUT the Marine Corp is looking into the video and they know the man, he IS stationed in Hawaii.
    good! i hope he gets punished for this.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    I could watch the video Fox had on when Saddass was hung, but I will not watch an animal being killed like that.
    Same here. I don't know what the heck made me click the video link, but I hadn't seen any of it. now I wish i hadn't... :-[

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

With the title and warning, I cannot look at the video. I kow enough to know it is disgusting. My guess is that the top military brass will come down hard on this individual and rightfully so. As for military personnel, there was a story published recently about a soldier who found a dog that followed him everywhere. By pulling some strings, he was able to get the dog sent home to his family to care for it until he could come home.

This soldier was on active duty in Iraq. So the excuse of battle causing this klind of thing is crap. And I like to think these kinds of stories are the norm and not this incident of blatant cruelty.

i watched it... :'( I STILL HEAR THE WHINE!!! WaaaHhh duch a cute puppy... :'( when it landed it kind bounced a bit! U know... i kinda wished that he (the guy) got shot... :

Tundra Aries Guest

I saw it before too, I can't tell you how angry this makes me, I don't even any words for how I'm feeling about what this guy did to that poor little puppy :'(

justine is offline Senior Member

.....that is thoroughly disgusting. > how can people be so senseless??? :'(

MickeysMom is offline Senior Member

There is just no excuse for this. The guy needs a one-way trip to Levenworth, a boot in the backside, and a dishonorable discharge. The people shooting the video and near to this act who did nothing to stop him need a dishonorable discharge as well. Where is the supervision, and WHY DO THEY HAVE TIME TO BE DOING THINGS LIKE THIS WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON DUTY?!?!

On a personal note, I hope that karma catches up with them and we all get to hear about it. I hope it's along the lines of a Darwin Award, just so we know they didn't pollute the gene pool before they check out of this world.

(I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, I can never get that kind of crap out of my head once I see it)
    WooT!<br /><br /><br />He made it too! <br />