For Ladies Only Please-Seriously
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Ladies Only Please-Seriously

mombear is offline Senior Member

DefaultFor Ladies Only Please-Seriously

Okay ladies, girls,women, sisterhood of the lab lovers. What do you do about your dog(s) eating the crotch out of your underwear. Disgusting yes, but I can't be the only one with this problem and I am looking for a solution. I have tried burying them in the laundry (they find them), they knock the hamper over, I've put them in one of those string bags in the laundry. Somehow they find them anywhere and everywhere I try to hide them. I am about to buy a large chunk of stock in Fruit of the Loom. Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: For Ladies Only Please-Seriously

OMG, I am so lucky. After the crazies as a young lab Nellie has never touched anything that does not belong to her. Maybe she's not a lab. LOL

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

Sorry, can't help, we don't have this problem!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Peanut did this as a youngster. Mine and Dan's.

I found that the only solution was to make sure they couldn't get at them. I bought a tall hamper and use a baby gate on the laundry room.
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

I'm sorry but I'm lmao over here! You poor thing! We haven't run into that sort of problem, as Abbey is only 7.5wks. *knocks on wood*

Could you maybe put up a hook, to hang a garment bag on, to keep the delectables out of reach?

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

You know that subject line is going invite every man here into this thread, don't you? LOL ;D

I put stuff either directly into the washer or in the hamper.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Kiska (rest in peace) ate the crotch out one pair of underwear (along with other disgusting :-X things I won't mention). She did this when she was nine years old and upset when we failed to take her with us on a run to the store. So I have no suggestions for you. Now Attu (my chocolate boy) and our new GR puppy has not done anything like this. Sometimes you have to wonder what exactly is going through their minds.

I wish you luck.

labby is offline Senior Member

Keep them out of reach of the dog. I've never had this problem and I have intact males.

Laura

JustineNYC Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aklabs
    Kiska (rest in peace) ate the crotch out one pair of underwear (along with other disgusting :-X things I won't mention). She did this when she was nine years old and upset when we failed to take her with us on a run to the store. So I have no suggestions for you. Now Attu (my chocolate boy) and our new GR puppy has not done anything like this. Sometimes you have to wonder what exactly is going through their minds.

I wish you luck.
    Bet I know what those other disgusting things are cause Ive had some of those experiences myself.

I have a Myspace page for the dogs and one of the names for Dale is "Why are my underwear in your mouth" I say that to him more then anything else, like hes going to turn around and answer me. One day i was on the phone with a friend (cause this is when he is bad, he isnt getting 100% of my attention) and I said it...and my friend was like...'Who are you talking to?" LMFAO

But he doesnt eat the crotch....thank god. He is past his ripping into stuff phase, he'll just sit there with them in his mouth, but he also does it with shirts, sweaters, socks...anything you take off and dont dead bolt away.

Dani is offline Senior Member

I've never had this problem either. My dirty laundry goes in the laundry room. Buy a hamper with a tight lid or put in the laundry room out of reach.
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast