Donít yell at me..... :)

Thread: Donít yell at me..... :)

fburke is offline Senior Member

DefaultDonít yell at me..... :)

i've posted this before but somtime even I need a reminder...

Donít yell at me:
    When I bark when you lock me in my crate: I want to be with YOU not alone in a cage.

Donít yell at me:
    When I do my ďbusinessĒ in the house: Itís up to you to take me out frequently.

Donít yell at me:
    When I jump on the couch: it just looks so comfortable! YOU lay down on the hard floor.

Donít yell at me:
    When I tip over the trash, it smells good to me! no matter how foul it is to you. remember I eat poop too!

Donít yell at me:
    When I grab things off the counter: You should know better by now than to leave things in my reach.

Donít yell at me:
    When I stick my head in the shower and lick the water off your leg. It looks fun! Except when itís my bath time then we play chase!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I run out of the water at the beach and dive full force into your crotch getting you soaked: You brought me here to go for a swim, deal with it, I just want to share my fun with you!

Donít yell at me:
    When YOU fall asleep on the couch and I destroy the house. You should have secured me in my crate before YOU fell asleep. I get board!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I sneak upstairs and hide under the bed right in the middleÖI KNOW you canít reach me here!! HA HA !!!! ;D

Donít yell at me:
    When I wake you up by sticking my nose in your face and licking your ear: I want you to play with me!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I get all excited when you come home from work and wonít leave you alone, I missed you!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I run around the house with your shoes in my mouth: learn to put them away!!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I grab Mommyís Coach Bag off the Table I have high class standards for chew toys too!!**edit in Endofile's case Leather recliner handels***

Donít yell at me:
    When I give sad looks at the dinner table even after I ate, there is always room for people food...YUM !!

Donít yell at me:
    When I take out every toy in my bucket just to play with the bucketÖahh itís the little things in lifeÖ

Donít yell at me:
    When I take my soggy stinky chew hoof and rub it on your arm I am just showing you how much I like it!

Donít yell at me:
    When I swap the news paper when your reading it.. I want attention, get the point?

Donít yell at me:
    When I am playing tug and I miss the rope and get your fingers sometimes youíre quicker then me.

Donít yell at me:
    When I run from you when I KNOW your putting me in my crate.. Freedom RULZ! ;D

Donít yell at me:
    When I destroy a roll of toilet paper it sure was fun! and yes I Will do it again!! Close the door next time.

Donít yell at me:
    When I am drinking from the toilet, it tastes better then my water. Put the seat down next time!

Donít yell at me:
    When I take the babies toys, I want to play too!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I am always under your feet I like being close to you!

Donít yell at me:
    When I take your dirty socks from the laundry basket, I like the taste!!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I take the clean socks from the laundry.. Itís just plain fun!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I shred anything paper related no matter what it isÖI like the sound it makes and you sure seem to get excited when I do it!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I chew the kitchen floor mommy wants a new one anyway Iím just helping!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I could go on for hours Iím sure all of us lab owners can relate to most of these little phrases. I hope you got a few laughs.

Oh and for me these experiences were just the past 48 hours!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Donít yell at me..... :)

Good ones! Thanks for posting them.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Read them more carefully.

HK has been pardoned for the recliner lever incident. Replacement arrived this past Saturday and was easy to install. Hmmmm! Haven't told DW that I ordered two. I have an inline spare just in case.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

fburke is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endofile

Hmmmm! Haven't told DW that I ordered two. I have an inline spare just in case.
    sly dog

sammysam21 is offline Senior Member

Having a nine week old puppy at home these hit home with us. We experience a lot of those items in just one evening.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

I've read that several times and they are oh so true.

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

lol...many of them look familiar!

Cute! Sorry, no reprieve for a Coach bag though.

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Ah the joys of puppydom, and teen dom, and youg dog dom well into middle years with a lab