Just Labradors banner

Dave's home. ( 1 pic & 1 video)

2K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  The Texas Tank 
#1 ·
This scene is played out every night when Dave gets home from work. Sorry the video is so dark & grainy...not sure why.

Molly & Abby waiting for Dave.

When he pulls in the driveway.

http://www.youtube.com/user/4X4mom

See less See more
#14 ·
Awww! What a welcome for Dad.

Bradley hears hubby's truck wayyy before I do and drops whatever he's doing to either bark at the stupid door that just won't open quite yet, or he runs out in the yard and as soon as hubby opens the gate he jumps up the tailgate into the bed or on the passenger's seat (depending what Dad offers) to join the parking. Too funny.

They are so loyal. No matter how long you've been gone -i f it's for hours or you just brought the trash out - they're so happy to see you again. Ugh... I wouldn't trade him for nothing!

#15 ·
That barking sounds familiar!!! Yay Dad's home!!!

Mo does that when I get home. He hears when I lock my truck and it starts. When I get to the door, he usually has his hamburger toy or some other toy in his mouth and the butt and tail are wagging a 100 miles an hour! What a wonderful welcome ;D

#22 ·
Isn't that sweet. It just brings a smile to your face. We go through that here too. Sometimes it gets so exciting that a mini bitey-face episode happens. Mostly it's Boo (daddy's girl) wanting him in the house right now, and all to herself. ;D I joke that Boo gets a kiss, Rush gets a kiss then lastly, I get a kiss. yummmm after all the dog kisses. ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.