THANK YOU Uncle Terry! (nick_charles )
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THANK YOU Uncle Terry! (nick_charles )

Joe Maringo is offline Senior Member

DefaultTHANK YOU Uncle Terry! (nick_charles )

Terry has PM'd me several time to tell me how much he loves Maggie, and also Sunny before she was adopted. He ask if I would mind if she sent a special gift for both girls. Of course Me and the girls where thrilled with the idea

The box came several days ago, but I am just getting the pictures up today. The timing was perfect as we where in the middle of an ice storm when I opened the box for Maggie. A little something to warm your old bones Maggie baby!

She has her standard "are you sure I am allowed to do this?" look. I assured her that it was for her and everything was OK.

OH, well in that case, gimmy my presant!

It's not a pillow Maggie, it is something to keep you warm on these cold days. You like?

OH YES Dad! I really like!

Well, what do you say to Terry for sending you such a nice gift?

Thank you Uncle Terry for being the nicest almost Uncle that an old girl could ever ask for. I love my new blankie!

We will be sending Sunny's blanket on to her new family as well the next time we get to visit her. Thank you so much for thinking of them Terry!
    Southwest Pennsylvania Retriever Rescue Organization or S.P.A.R.R.O. and Shades Of Grey Senior Sanctuary
    A 501c3 Non Profit Organization.
    Plum, Pa.
    412-795-0163
    website www.sparro.org/

Saving one dog will not change the world But, surely, for that one dog the world will change forever!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: THANK YOU Aunt Terry! (nick_charles )

What a nice gift.

Awww...she looks so comfy in her new blankey.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Looks like Maggie's really getting the hang of happy, huh?!

Tundra Aries Guest

Awwwww, look at that precious face!! That's such a nice gift!!!!!!!!!!

Joe,

Maggie looks great! I'm glad she likes her new Blankie...Lord knows she deserves to have you spoil her after the life she led till you rescued her!

Maggie,

You are very welcome! Just enjoy yourself, you deserve all the good things that come your way! You are absolutely gorgeous and in my opinion you areLa Grande Dame of Camp Joe. You are definitely my favorite "Niece".

Your Uncle Terry

Joe Maringo is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: THANK YOU Uncle Terry! (nick_charles )

OMG! I am so sorry Terry. I have edited the first post to reflect your proper gender :-[ I am more than just a bit embarrassed. All this time we have been PMing and it never occurred to me you where a man. Just think how surprised I would have been if I had ever been in your area and we set up a meeting.

Either way though, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness toward the dogs that pass through here. They have had better lives for your generosity.
    Southwest Pennsylvania Retriever Rescue Organization or S.P.A.R.R.O. and Shades Of Grey Senior Sanctuary
    A 501c3 Non Profit Organization.
    Plum, Pa.
    412-795-0163
    website www.sparro.org/

Saving one dog will not change the world But, surely, for that one dog the world will change forever!

Joe,

Not a problem. You gave me a good laugh and that is always welcome. Besides, seeing picture of Maggie always puts a smile on face. My guess is that having Maggie is one of the super rewards you get that helps offset some of the ugliness you see in rescue.

Give Maggie an ear rub for me and let her know her "Uncle" will be sending more packages in the future.

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

What a beautiful gift for sweet Maggie! It looks like she really likes her pretty new blanket. I hope she has many cozy snuggly nights with her new blanket and you Joe!

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

how thoughtful Terry!

Maggie looks smashing with her new fleecy and quite pleased with her gift.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast