Labs in Central Illinois, I feel your pain!

Thread: Labs in Central Illinois, I feel your pain!

DefaultLabs in Central Illinois, I feel your pain!

These times are times I HATE living in central Illinois! We have had sleet and ice all morning today. I feel SO bad for Maggie having to go outside in that. That sleet hurts! Not to mention, this weather isn't very conducive to much exercise outside anyway. I have to add that just TWO days ago it was 70 degrees outside and we spent the whole day at the local campground walking the trails and what not. Maggie and I are SO ready for spring and I'm sure everyone else is too!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Shane23 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Labs in Central Illinois, I feel your pain!

I'm in Chicago and can't remember a winter where we've had so many snow storms. I'm so sick of it too! The Southside Irish Parade is coming up this Sunday and I would really appreciate a dry sunny day. Pray for Spring!
    Laura

Summerlin's Inspired by Armani CD (Shane)

Sorry about the ice we have had two ice storms this winter already it's been crazy. Now it's just plain old storming but it's still only 38 degrees and nasty out. It was 72 yesterday! CRAZY weather!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

justine is offline Senior Member

i'm right next store in southeastern Michigan and I think this is a record-breaking year for the amount of snow... i can't believe how much snow we've had, especially on the west side of the state because of the lake effect snow. abbey loves it, but i'm ready for spring!! we're expected 6 inches of snow today starting at 4.. i think i need to leave early!

mombear is offline Senior Member

I'm in Cincinnati and it's nothing but rain, rain, rain here. I'm about to grab two of everything and batten down the hatches. The Mud Mutts are reeking havoc on my floor. Now, where is that sun lamp??

I just took a trip down to Texas...man if only our weather was that good. We were down in Mission Texas, almost on the Mexico border and let me tell you, the weather was AWESOME. We were there for almost a week and did NOT want to come home! It was a very nice break, but it's back to class and work for me ( Hopefully spring is waiting for me when we get home.

I grew up in Central Illinois .. I know what you're talking about

I hated the ice storms down there. Moved up to the Chicago area (family is still down there) about 17 years ago now and while I could do without all the snow we had this year, it's better than ice. Hang in there... and order up some good weather for next weekend! We'll be visiting my folks