Fun at the DP 3/2/08 with to Mystery Photos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun at the DP 3/2/08 with to Mystery Photos

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultFun at the DP 3/2/08 with to Mystery Photos

We got off to the dog park on time this morning. The weather folks threatening us with frizzle, but we had a really nice morning with lots of sun. The first surprise was seeing Hunter's truck sitting there in the parking lot. The first time he, and his DW beat us to the park. Lots of pics and two Guessing contests today.

HK is just happy to be here. Fresh out of the car, and has to scan the horizon for any friends already here

Mystery Find #1

Duke found this about two weeks ago. We placed it up in this tree to keep it out of the dogs reach. What is it?

Mystery Find #2

Hershey Kisses was off in the woods digging for something. Finally got her to recall, unfortunately with her prize. What is it?

Friends! From the left, Roxy the Rotweiler, Teddy the ? who likes to chase me, Duke, my idol big brother, New Chocolate named Bruha?, and me of course.

Just fun to get the pack running

I got Teddy and Duke chasing me! Whoopee!

Come on Teddy, get me, get me!

Duke and Hershey Kisses are going to get that stick from Teddy. Who does he think he is?

WOW! That girl closer to the camera, that is Zoe. New Chocolate Lab girlfriend. Just about my age. She is fun. We run fast.

Still going!

Just me having fun. I can run by myself if Ihave to.

Chocolate play starring HK, Duke, and Zoe

Chocolate play starring HK, Duke, and Zoe. still going

Hey! What are these? Two of them. Dad said Weimersomethings! They are fun.

Hunter is helping me sniff out one of these Wemer things. They seem okay.

Me and Duke. I think I tired him out.

Mystery #1 would be the head of a racoon. That is all that Duke brought back. We have no idea what the rest of the story is.
    Mystery #2 was found about a half mile from the nearest road or parking lot. That would be a pair of soiled jockey shorts. I am sure there is a story behind them also.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Fun at the DP 3/2/08 with to Mystery Photos

looks like a dog head...

the girls are always finding animal parts in the woods, after the snow melts, I am not sure I want to see what they find out there..

soiled jockeys....ewww...the girls have found those as well..usually on more traveled hiking trails...gotta wonder why so many soiled undies out there...

looks like a great place to romp and a good group of dog buddies.

rottnlab dad is offline Senior Member

Great pictures! Love some of the pics with dog fully extended while sprinting.

Not sure which mystery object is grosser. Both are pretty nasty.

Bella

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Callaway is offline Senior Member

Ewww-to the mystery objects. Looks like a blast, I really wish I had DP closer to home. You and HK are lucky.

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

Anne is offline Senior Member

You take the BEST dog park pictures! HK, as I have said before, is a lucky girl.

'tho, I am totally grossed out about the soiled jockeys. :-X :-X

Murphy, Riley, and Piper

Tundra Aries Guest

Looks like a dog's head to me too.

Those are great pictures!!!!

Great pictures! No telling what sort of stuff they will find when all that snow thaws out.

Joe Maringo is offline Senior Member

My guess is a racoon's head and a diaper.

Great doggy pictures!
    Southwest Pennsylvania Retriever Rescue Organization or S.P.A.R.R.O. and Shades Of Grey Senior Sanctuary
    A 501c3 Non Profit Organization.
    Plum, Pa.
    412-795-0163
    website www.sparro.org/

Saving one dog will not change the world But, surely, for that one dog the world will change forever!

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

Looks like a pretty good butt tuck in pic #7! I love your DP pictures.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

The stories behind the treasures are fascinating, I am sure. But better that we don't know them I think.

It was a fun day for the dogs, and the peeps. I had to figure out some way to include the treasures in todays post. We make the loop around the park three times. HK went after the shorts the first two, forcing a drop it command. The third time, someone had hung them up in a tree, but HK remember the spot and was searching for them.

We are lucky to have or dog parks here in east central MN. I love being able to take HK out to them and let her run with other dogs. Other dogs that have owners that bring well behaved, friendly dogs. The fact that we run into so many labs is probably due the breed popularity, but also these parks are almost in rural locations. I drive 25 mi each way to this one and we go both weekend mornings. Actually any morning that I don't go to work.

I wish that I was better with the camera, and faster. I missed so many shots withthe long lens because I coldn't find the dogs in time. Moving too fast!!!!

For those without good parks, put some pressure on you local and county officials. IT will take time and effort, but maybe you can get land set aside and some fencing up. Doesn't take too much more than that.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast