New Crate Today

Thread: New Crate Today

mombear is offline Senior Member

DefaultNew Crate Today

Parker is getting a new crate today and it's quite a bit larger than his old one. He has never gone in his crate before. I haven't seen it yet as we're getting it from a friend. Should I go ahead and divide the sections of the crate before he tries it out or should I give him a chance with the whole crate, hoping he won't go in the other section.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: New Crate Today

How old is Parker again?

I'd probably divide it if his housetraining is still a bit iffy... otherwise, go for it!

mombear is offline Senior Member

He is seven months and unfortunately it is still a bit iffy. Is that normal? PS Can I have Henry. I love him and his little stories. Henry, Parker is going to get neutered in a couple of weeks so he will have a bare belly too! Have you seen your friend Phoebe lately.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

LOL! Oh, the yellow monkey has you alllll fooled.

I'd probably still divide the crate then, just to minimize any chances of "accidents" inside...

Dear Parker!
    Henery here! Having the bare belly isn't so bad, little pal. And the zipper makes a kewl scar and the girls like scars, you know. The only not-fun part is when your furs are growing back in... it's kinda itchy-like. Haven't seen my BFF Phoebers lately, her Momma and Daddy are away, but we's gonna play when they get back!!