Oscar is going to have a new play buddy!!

Thread: Oscar is going to have a new play buddy!!

DefaultOscar is going to have a new play buddy!!

My best friend Chris just got the OK from the Humane on a 10mo old pure yellow Lab ;D
    Its awesome cause me and Chris are always hanging out when we have days off and I always feel bad for Oscar cause hes so bored... :-\

Oscar really only has a cat : and a chihuahua : for play friends right now. He sometimes gets to play for a minute with my neibors grey Lab-ish looking dog, and I can tell he loves it. This is going to be so awesome for him. That and hes good to start on raw the next week or so!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Oscar is going to have a new play buddy!!

There will be pictures when the new poochie arrives, RIGHT?!!!! I want photos of their first bitey-face game!

Bev.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WillV341
    My best friend Chris just got the OK from the Humane on a 10mo old pure yellow Lab ;D
    Its awesome cause me and Chris are always hanging out when we have days off and I always feel bad for Oscar cause hes so bored... :-\

Oscar really only has a cat : and a chihuahua : for play friends right now. He sometimes gets to play for a minute with my neibors grey Lab-ish looking dog, and I can tell he loves it. This is going to be so awesome for him. That and hes good to start on raw the next week or so!

Oh! Wow! Oscar must be a great dog. I can tell just by his name. My middle name. And a 10 month old new friend. And the two of yo are in the Mpls area! We have to get together at the Crow Hassen dog park. We can meet up with Hunter, Duke, Chip, Teddy, Parker, Tanner and many many more. Lets make a date!

Ed
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Baloo says little dogs make the best playmates

That's good though, sounds like fun for you both!
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Kate, There is a terrier of some kind we meet at the park named Anna. She is not much bigger than a minipin. You wold really enjoy seeing her run around teasing Labs, Rots, Weims, Boxers, and others into chaising her around and send them tumbling when she makes a quick right angle turn. Yep! Little dog friends are good too.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

jan elaine Guest

Congrats on the new playmate! Post lots of pics!!! ;D

there will be pics ASAP. Ive been meaning to post updated pics of Oscar. In the last month (2-3mos.) he has grown up so quick. Bitey-face pics will be a must.

And Im sorry Endo, I live in Florida. Not exactly within meeting distance from MN