Injustice, Lab Abuse Please Help

Thread: Injustice, Lab Abuse Please Help

DefaultInjustice, Lab Abuse Please Help

Well Labrapals,

I discovered last night that those black things they put in the ground last Sunday shoot water. It was so much fun I was outside at 8pm doing "my business" when those things popped up and sprayed my butt. Boy was I suprised. So I started attacking them and drinking the water. Well pa came out and told me to get in and I totally forgot my recall. As pa chased me I went from sprinkler to sprinkler. Mamma and ma told pa he was wet so he got to try and keep me from eating them. Then they laughed at him as he had his belt off and the wetter his jeans got the more they fell down so he was running around the yard holding up his jeans and showing his underwear. After 10 minutes they went off and I went in dripping wet. Mamma wouldn't let me in bed with her and so I snuck into bed with Ma who made me leave after much yelling but I did get in one good snuggle rub first.

So today mamma is making me stay in from 5 to the hour to 5 after the hour as those plastic things are set to come on on the hour. She knew they came on at 6am. I was napping at 12:50 and she made me get up and come in. That sun was so warm on my bones. At 1pm they came on. I cried to go out and mamma said no. I did my I got to really pee bad dance and she still wouldn't open the door.

So now the rules is I have got to be in at 6am, 1pm and 8pm so I cannot play in them water things no more. I don't think that is fare. I likes them. So Labrapals do any of you know how to open a patio door and can you tell me how to do it.

Your Bud,
    Cinnamon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Injustice, Lab Abuse Please Help

Sorry Cin, can't help you with the door. If my mom would keep ours unlocked, I could probably figure out how to pull on the handle & presto! I'd be out the door! But she keeps the stupid thing locked. If I had thumbs, I'd rule this place. Truth be told, even without the thumbs, I sort of rule the roost....

Those black thingies sound great, sort of like the thing my mom attaches to the hose that spins around, flinging water everywhere. I love it, I run around with my mouth open getting all the water. My mommy laughs at me when I'm doing that, not sure why, I'm just getting a drink.

Bye Cinnamon. Good luck with the door.

Cooper

Kwinon is offline Senior Member

Dear Cinammon,
    If you did the Got To Pee Really Bad Dance (MOM! Stop Laughing!) and your mamma kept you inside, then you have a really smart Mamma! Mine falls for that one every time.

Watch your humans when they open that door. Maybe you can figger it out!

Good Luck!

Your Friend,
    Ruffy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

Dear Cinnamom, My mom is laughing so hard here. She says she'd love to see your dad running around after you all wet!!!! ;D I think you are right, though. You need to eat those things. Any lab knows that if you don't what it is, eat it! ;D Let me know how they taste. Maybe change the clocks???

Your friend, Payton.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Cinamon,

You need to listen close and keep a secret until its time. Shhhh.

The spirits of the dogs that lived here before me told me a secret. In the not that cold or hot weather, my mom and dad leave windows open and there is just a whimpy screen thingy keepy the buggies out of the house. If you get a good running start, you can get right through the window opening and get those black water things. The screen thing doesn't even make much noise when you go through it.

Your bud, HK
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

georgie is offline Senior Member

Hey Cinnamon, we can't help you with the door problem...those patio doors are tough..way to heavy for us to open. My mom is laughing so you must have done something really funny. We would love water sprinklers....sorry you can't run through them anymore.

Your friends,
    Molly & Abby