Dog Park 2-16-08
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dog Park 2-16-08

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultDog Park 2-16-08

It was +12F when we got up, and +19F by the time we got the the DP. We got some okay photos to share. HK had a good time and is sleeping now, so please stay quiet.

We were among the early arrivers so HK got some time to just run free herself.

Then we met up with a few new dogs to us, another Chocolate Lab like Hershey Kisses.

Of course, we did find Teddy, Hunter, and Duke. They are always fun.

What did you guys find over there? I hope its not another animal head like Duke found earlier.

Teddy starts yelling, Hey guys! Come on! I think HK's dad has treats!

Duke catches the scent and yells, HUNTER! TREATS! HK your gonna miss out.

HK: I'm coming! I'm coming! Don't you guys take them all, leave some for my trip home.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlab dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Dog Park 2-16-08

Nice pics. Looks a everyone had a good time.

Bella

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

Even though it was cold, it looks like you had a nice sunny day and the labs had fun!

Brookville, Pa.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

I love watching the dogs play, not much better!! Sammi wishes she had a little snow to play in!

georgie is offline Senior Member

Great pictures. That looks like a great place for dogs to play.

Are you enjoying the "heat wave?" ;D

This is kind of random, but has HK lost some weight? She looks a little slimmer to me...

Great pics by the way.

Love the snow pictures.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Looks like they sure had fun !!! What a nice play group there !

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ks02
    This is kind of random, but has HK lost some weight? She looks a little slimmer to me...

Great pics by the way.
    Hk had peaked at about 65 lbs last October. Vet told me she was a bit 'pudgy', although we and friends did not think so. Got her down to 61 right at the first of the year and were quite happy. Same vet said she was perfect. Happy! Happy! She is stil 61/62 but different vet is telling us 58 would be perfect for her. The only way she is oging to get there is if I can get her more exercise, I am not cutting her food any more, only 3/4 cup twice a day, and she gets plenty of exercise.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Endofile
    Quote Originally Posted by ks02

Great pics by the way.
    Hk had peaked at about 65 lbs last October. Vet told me she was a bit 'pudgy', although we and friends did not think so. Got her down to 61 right at the first of the year and were quite happy. Same vet said she was perfect. Happy! Happy! She is stil 61/62 but different vet is telling us 58 would be perfect for her. The only way she is oging to get there is if I can get her more exercise, I am not cutting her food any more, only 3/4 cup twice a day, and she gets plenty of exercise.
    Hmm, she looks good to me. I think I can even see her ribs in the...7th? picture down. Good work getting her down though! Of all the labs on this board, I think HK probably is the last one needing MORE exercise. *Sigh* HK, from me to you, it must be the fact that we're women that we have these weight problems. My boy, Riley, weighs 80-85, eats 3 cups of pretty high cal food (Innova) daily, is pretty much content to lounge most of the day until our walk or playing in the backyard, and I STILL have trouble keeping weight on him. It's hard work being a female.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast