Rant! Stupid People, cases 1256 and 1257 and 1258!

Thread: Rant! Stupid People, cases 1256 and 1257 and 1258!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRant! Stupid People, cases 1256 and 1257 and 1258!

I took Tal to the park today and probably shouldn't have because I have had a nasty sinus infection. So I really didn't feel 100% but well enough so he could have a little outing since we didn't go at all yesterday.

When we got there, I discovered no less that FIVE DIFFERENT piles of dog poop because I stepped in one of them. And this after Tal had gone and I picked it up in the poop bag and disposed of it.

THEN, dude comes by with his dog and lets it turn up and go. When dude started off, I said I have an extra poop bag (always carry two). I think it embarrassed him because he took it and cleaned it up.

THEN, we are just about home, and my neighbor's GSD was out again. He came down off the steps of her porch just as we had crossed the street and were on the sidewalk. Tal and the GSD wanted to stare at eachother, so I put Tal in a sit and got between him and the GSD. When I turned around the GSD was back on his proch and never bothered us. I would give a tug on Tal's leash so he would keep his attention focused on me.

Ok, rant's over.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Rant! Stupid People, cases 1256 and 1257 and 1258!

Don't get me started on dog park poops. Rocky eats poop. I can deal with picking up his poop but it's a loosing battle at the park. I walk around picking as much as I can, but there is usually too much for me to keep ahead of Rocky. I will go thru 4 bags usually (using one to fill the other).

I feel your pain.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky