It must be the day for horrible days everyone

Thread: It must be the day for horrible days everyone

DefaultIt must be the day for horrible days everyone

Cinnamon doesn't know what to think. The landscapers showed up at 10am. It is Sunday so it never occured to us they would work today but I guess they missed 2 days of work with rain this week so here is her complaints.

Fellow pupsterz,

4 bigs mens I don't know were in my yard and mom made me stay inside. I couldn't even go niff them. Thens they fills in my favorite hole and took outs the only tree stumps I have. Then they gets these things that dig really nifty holes quick and then something that scoops out the dirt and momma didn't yell at them or nothing. Momma says they are a pic and shovl. I ask if Santa can bring me them next year as they works good pupsterz but all she does is laugh.

They then dug up my hole yard with them I mean dirt everywhere and no matter how much I did my gotta pee dance mamma wouldn't open the door. They put these long tubes into the ground that shoots water out of them. They then cut off a bunch of the tree that grows orange balls. Now pupsterz momma was upset with me today just for sticking my nose up there and niffing and they cut off lots of it and not a word said.

Well they is gone I barks at them enough they left but momma says they are comin back to put rocks under my poop poop e doop tree and this sod stuff that is real soft grass down. They better not mess with my poop poop e dupe tree if they know what is good for them some things as sacred.

She also told me if I chews those nifty plastic things that shoots water she is going to muzl me. What's a muzl is it a good thing?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

penzpurlz is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It must be the day for horrible days everyone

Cinnamon, Duke here

stay away from dem plastic thingys they'll get you in real truble...cuz a muzl is not a good thing.
    Penny from Sunny Southern California

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Oh dear Cinnamon dis really is a bad day for labbies across da nation!!!

I can't believes your momma made you stay inside!!! You had every right to go ans check those mens out. Sounds like they were up to no good!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Oh Cinnamon, that sounds like a horrible day! No more trees with orange things?!? Who does those men think they are? >

Let me tell you about our horrible days last weekend:

A bunch of men showed up first thing in the morning, and started crawling on top of our house and banging on the top! I think they were trying to get in through the top to come and get us! I was SO skeered, and Mom and Dad didn't even seem like they thought there was anything wrong. :'(

We couldn't go outside either, for two whole days! If we wanted to pee, it was out on a leash. No running in the backyard.

And then do you know what those men did? They brought another dog with them and let it sleep on OUR front porch!!! > We could look out the front window and it was RIGHT there. On OUR front porch. We barked and barked at it, but it wouldn't leave. :

After two days everyone left and it got quiet again, but boy, we hated every moment of that weekend. Mom and Dad said there are no more contractors in our near future. We are glad, because contractors are the people who come and try to tear the house down. They are skeery.

Love,

Simon

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

Oh don't tell me that about them roofers,

Mamma says they are next as we are having a new AC/Furnance put on the roof then a new roof. Oh well maybe they will send me to daycare.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Cinamim,

The plastic tings. Deyz great. Don't eat dem doh. Wait till da water is coming out of dem. Den go bark and bite at da water. Dats fun.

HK
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

We had sometin similar this weekend too. A man in a big truck came, Mom said his name is Jesse and he's posed to be here! She says he usually comes when she's sleeping so we don't see him. We barked and barked at him but she just shusshed us. First he sprayed all around the gravel wid somethin stinky - mom still won't let us go out there, she says it's weed killer and no good for us pups. Then he had this big thing with teeth that made a horrid noise and he cut down our favorite bush - it had lots of long things that hung to the ground and we loved to run in there and hide. Mom says it's Pampus grass and will grow back but we don't think so, it's all the way down to the ground. Then he had this thing on his back and it blew stuff all around, we thought it might blow us away so we quit barking and just watched from the window. We's don't get it how come so many of us JL's had strangers in our yards and our folks didn't care!

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

Poor Cinnamon, sounds like those naughty, nasty men upset you lots. Never mind, just wait til that green soft stuff is down, you can roll on it, sleep on it, pee on it, poop on it, even eat it if you tummy gets windy!....best not to poop or pee on tho, your momma might get mad!

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#