Good thoughts for Tugg - update at top
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good thoughts for Tugg - update at top

DefaultGood thoughts for Tugg - update at top

It's 8pm here and Tugg seems to be better. He isn't his usually happy dancer but he has jumped up on the couch to nap and even brought me a toy he wanted thrown. Which of course did not happen. He still moves slower than normal. I think he must have overdone it yesterday playing - he loves to jump for the ball or his favorite toy (an empty liter soda bottle) and tends to twist in the air when catching it. I suspect he pulled some muscles. We mad him take it really easy today, limited his using the stairs and no fetching. Thanks for all your good thoughts! Am thinking by tomorrow he will back to his usual self.

It's my turn to ask for JL good thoughts. This morning when I got up Tugg wasn't on the bed which should have been my first clue something was wrong. Usually he's snuggled up with us and the first human up gets the "happy dance". No happy dance this morning! He just layed there. I had to coax him out of the bedroom, down the stairs and outside. He just laid down on the deck and looked at me - didn't run around the yard checking out who had visited last night, no bird chasing, no lifting his leg on everything! He wouldn't get up to come inside until I showed him his full food bowl. He ate and then laid down and wouldn't move. I've checked him from head to toe and can't find any tender spots, cuts, swelling or anything to explain it. I made him a comfy bed in the family room before we left for church. He greeted us with a wagging tail after church but still doesn't want to move around much. He will go outside to potty but it takes encouragement to get him to move. Still no limping or anything. All I can figure is that he did alot of playing yesterday and a far amount of jumping to catch the thrown toy mid-air and in doing so pulled some muscles. Poor Skye doesn't get it - she keeps coming up to him and kissing him, cleaning his face or just stands by him. If he doesn't show signs of improvement I quess it's off the vet for us in the am! So, please happy, healing thoughts for my Tugg man!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Good thoughts for Tugg

Sending happy, healing thoughts for Tugg!!! Hope he's feeling better real soon..

Aww, poor Tugg. It's so difficult when they are unwell and you can't figure out what the problem is. I hope it's just a case of him having over-exerted himself yesterday. It's sweet that Skye is licking him, etc. She obviously senses that something is amiss.

Tugg (and you) are in my thoughts and prayers. Here's hoping you are greeted with a happy dance tomorrow a.m.!

Bev.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

My good thoughts for Tugg too!

labby is offline Senior Member

Good thoughts and prayers for Tugg.

Laura

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

good thoughts for Tugg.

guinnysmom is offline Senior Member

Guinness sends good thoughts for Tugg...take it easy buddy!

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Good thought heading out for Tugg! Hope he is up and his waggle butt self soon!

Prayers it will not be anything serious and he'll be on the mend very soon!

Hoping all it is is muscle strain. Prayers on the way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast