Morgan and Tanner just taught the new girl bitey face and butt tucking

Thread: Morgan and Tanner just taught the new girl bitey face and butt tucking

DefaultMorgan and Tanner just taught the new girl bitey face and butt tucking

I am gonna kill them. Three dogs doing this around the house combined with the new girl being an absolute klutz and having no idea how big or long she is ("What tail? I have a tail") and no indoor skills and WOW.

My tenant (who is also fortunately my buddy) just called up to me asking me if I had World War III on the go with all the noise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Morgan and Tanner just taught the new girl bitey face and butt tucking

LOL I usually put an end to indoor roughhousing since things are soon knocked over and broken. Whenever they start, it goes outside. (How about some bitey face pictures.)

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Morgan and Tanner just taught the new girl bitey face and butt tucking

You absolutely can not post this without pictures!! And maybe a video! I think it is against JL law or something. olice:
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

LOL, yes there is a law here at JL we need pictures hehehe

I gave up and justed cleared the middle of the living room floor(used for visitors and Christmas only) and let them butt tuck and bitey face in there. The family room is where we always hang out.

But I agree pictures pictures pictures.

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Wheres Daniel when you need him, no pictures is defiantly an "infraction" of some sort olice: ;D

I can just imagine the scene.....but I wouldn't have to if you'd post some damn photos!!! Ha!!!

Tundra Aries - how cute is that siggy pic! What a happy pair of kiddies you have there! How old?

Bev.

Ya, I am trying to get pics or video but it is diffecult. The minute I run for the camera, they run after me

But I will have to get sneaky and catch them in the act

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

With the noise my two make, I can't imagine adding another one into the mix! They know how to have fun though!

Brookville, Pa.

Novarobin is offline Senior Member

Haha. In our house, our GSD is the graceful one and my lab is the klutz.

I definitely want to see pics. I am glad she is getting along.

Chatham ~ chocolate Labrador Retriever
    Kaper ~ German Shepherd
    Hary ~ German Shepherd