Been away for too long

Thread: Been away for too long

DefaultBeen away for too long

I just visited the Rainbow Bridge and read a little bit. I used to frequent here often and enjoyed reading about some of the labs that have since passed. It breaks my heart for you guys as I think about my girl laying out on her bed in the living room right now. I just couldn't imagine. I was shocked to learn of some otherwise young & healthy when I left. :'(

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Been away for too long

We all know that awful day will come when we lose our beloved labs, but that just makes us appreciate every day we have them with us. We learn from our dogs to not focus on past or future, but live each today to the fullest.

jan elaine Guest

Welcome back!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Welcome back! On a slightly happier note, two weeks after we lost Shadow, we adopted Buddy, a black male Lab X. Then on October 30, we took in Champ to foster (yellow male). He bonded with Buddy really quickly, and went through so much trauma missing his old family, that we decided he was home for good.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonGold
    Welcome back! On a slightly happier note, two weeks after we lost Shadow, we adopted Buddy, a black male Lab X. Then on October 30, we took in Champ to foster (yellow male). He bonded with Buddy really quickly, and went through so much trauma missing his old family, that we decided he was home for good.
    You're so good to take them in. I'm sure they're good pupparoos. I was sorry to hear about Shadow though.