I can't believe people...lawdy..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I can't believe people...lawdy..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,772

    DefaultI can't believe people...lawdy..

    A neighbor..not the brightest bulb on the block..even if he's a manager of a vitamin chain line. Anyhooo..he's been through more dogs than I can count. Soooo today..he goes a gets a doberman rescue, has the dog outside in the front of his house (no fence) with his kids, goes into the house..and guess what..yup..the dog ran away..I canNOT believe the stupidity of this man..he has the dog for hours..knows nothing about it..and leaves it outside no leash, nothing. Now they're out looking for it. I've had a really bad day..and the mood I'm in..I would love to call him and tell him what an *sshole he is. But I won't. Aaaaarrrghhhh
    Jackie

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    mattgusmum is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,622

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    That is almost beyond belief

    Won't someone please feed me!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,772

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    Tell me about it..I'm still trying to digest this latest news..how stupid. This is the same guy, who had a german shepherd, and used an electric fence...uh huh..dog went thru the fence bit someone and was put to sleep. May I say again..aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!
    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by mattgusmum
    That is almost beyond belief

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    MicksMom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,330

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    Hmm, if you find the dog, could you "play dumb" and call AC? Honestly, since he's only had it for a few hours, you can't be expected to know where it lives, can you?

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,772

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    If I could I would go looking..it's getting dark..we have to eat dinner..but I will keep an eye out for him..we live in a cul-de-sac..so he's out of here. I don't even know if the idiot put a collar on him. I should call the shelter where he got it..but I'm not sure if it's the local one or more distant. We'll see..I'll see if he finds him..they're out looking now.
    Jackie


    Quote Originally Posted by MicksMom
    Hmm, if you find the dog, could you "play dumb" and call AC? Honestly, since he's only had it for a few hours, you can't be expected to know where it lives, can you?

  8. #6
    MicksMom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,330

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    If I could I would go looking..it's getting dark..we have to eat dinner..but I will keep an eye out for him..we live in a cul-de-sac..so he's out of here. I don't even know if the idiot put a collar on him. I should call the shelter where he got it..but I'm not sure if it's the local one or more distant. We'll see..I'll see if he finds him..they're out looking now.
    Jackie


    Quote Originally Posted by MicksMom
    Hmm, if you find the dog, could you "play dumb" and call AC? Honestly, since he's only had it for a few hours, you can't be expected to know where it lives, can you?
    Oh, I didn't mean for you to go out looking for it. Just that if you happened to find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    Tell me about it..I'm still trying to digest this latest news..how stupid. This is the same guy, who had a german shepherd, and used an electric fence...uh huh..dog went thru the fence bit someone and was put to sleep. May I say again..aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!
    Jackie
    We have neighbor's who had a GSD that did the same thing. In the first 7 or 8 months we lived here, he ran out into our road (dead end at that time) and bit 3 different people. He was pts after the 3rd bite.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,772

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    That's ok..believe me..if I didn't have dinner in the oven..and it getting dark..I might have given it a shot. My backyard is fenced so he/she can't get in there..but I will keep an eye out. I just feel so bad for the poor dog..out on the street in the dark. *shaking my head*
    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by MicksMom
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    If I could I would go looking..it's getting dark..we have to eat dinner..but I will keep an eye out for him..we live in a cul-de-sac..so he's out of here. I don't even know if the idiot put a collar on him. I should call the shelter where he got it..but I'm not sure if it's the local one or more distant. We'll see..I'll see if he finds him..they're out looking now.
    Jackie


    Quote Originally Posted by MicksMom
    Hmm, if you find the dog, could you "play dumb" and call AC? Honestly, since he's only had it for a few hours, you can't be expected to know where it lives, can you?
    Oh, I didn't mean for you to go out looking for it. Just that if you happened to find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    Tell me about it..I'm still trying to digest this latest news..how stupid. This is the same guy, who had a german shepherd, and used an electric fence...uh huh..dog went thru the fence bit someone and was put to sleep. May I say again..aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!
    Jackie
    We have neighbor's who had a GSD that did the same thing. In the first 7 or 8 months we lived here, he ran out into our road (dead end at that time) and bit 3 different people. He was pts after the 3rd bite.

  10. #8
    Neska74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Guelph, ON
    Posts
    2,914

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    What a useless idiot. :
    yeah yeah, I'm pms-ing....

  11. #9
    Baloo317's Avatar
    Baloo317 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,793

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    My moms best friends have been through numerous dogs as well. Some of them had valid health concerns, but others (three, to be exact) just "turned aggressive" all of a sudden. : Very frustrating. >
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!


  12. #10
    MickeysMom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,144

    DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

    That's horrible. He needs a tatoo on his forehead: "Not allowed to own pets". Poor Doby.
    WooT!<br /><br /><br />He made it too! <br />

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25