I can't believe people...lawdy..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe people...lawdy..

DefaultI can't believe people...lawdy..

A neighbor..not the brightest bulb on the block..even if he's a manager of a vitamin chain line. Anyhooo..he's been through more dogs than I can count. Soooo today..he goes a gets a doberman rescue, has the dog outside in the front of his house (no fence) with his kids, goes into the house..and guess what..yup..the dog ran away..I canNOT believe the stupidity of this man..he has the dog for hours..knows nothing about it..and leaves it outside no leash, nothing. Now they're out looking for it. I've had a really bad day..and the mood I'm in..I would love to call him and tell him what an *sshole he is. But I won't. Aaaaarrrghhhh
    Jackie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mattgusmum is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I can't believe people...lawdy..

That is almost beyond belief

Won't someone please feed me!

Tell me about it..I'm still trying to digest this latest news..how stupid. This is the same guy, who had a german shepherd, and used an electric fence...uh huh..dog went thru the fence bit someone and was put to sleep. May I say again..aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by mattgusmum
    That is almost beyond belief

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Hmm, if you find the dog, could you "play dumb" and call AC? Honestly, since he's only had it for a few hours, you can't be expected to know where it lives, can you?

If I could I would go looking..it's getting dark..we have to eat dinner..but I will keep an eye out for him..we live in a cul-de-sac..so he's out of here. I don't even know if the idiot put a collar on him. I should call the shelter where he got it..but I'm not sure if it's the local one or more distant. We'll see..I'll see if he finds him..they're out looking now.
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by MicksMom
    Hmm, if you find the dog, could you "play dumb" and call AC? Honestly, since he's only had it for a few hours, you can't be expected to know where it lives, can you?

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackieN
    If I could I would go looking..it's getting dark..we have to eat dinner..but I will keep an eye out for him..we live in a cul-de-sac..so he's out of here. I don't even know if the idiot put a collar on him. I should call the shelter where he got it..but I'm not sure if it's the local one or more distant. We'll see..I'll see if he finds him..they're out looking now.
    Jackie

Oh, I didn't mean for you to go out looking for it. Just that if you happened to find it.

Tell me about it..I'm still trying to digest this latest news..how stupid. This is the same guy, who had a german shepherd, and used an electric fence...uh huh..dog went thru the fence bit someone and was put to sleep. May I say again..aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!
    Jackie
    We have neighbor's who had a GSD that did the same thing. In the first 7 or 8 months we lived here, he ran out into our road (dead end at that time) and bit 3 different people. He was pts after the 3rd bite.

That's ok..believe me..if I didn't have dinner in the oven..and it getting dark..I might have given it a shot. My backyard is fenced so he/she can't get in there..but I will keep an eye out. I just feel so bad for the poor dog..out on the street in the dark. *shaking my head*
    Jackie

Jackie

Oh, I didn't mean for you to go out looking for it. Just that if you happened to find it.

Jackie
    We have neighbor's who had a GSD that did the same thing. In the first 7 or 8 months we lived here, he ran out into our road (dead end at that time) and bit 3 different people. He was pts after the 3rd bite.

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

What a useless idiot. :
    yeah yeah, I'm pms-ing....

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

My moms best friends have been through numerous dogs as well. Some of them had valid health concerns, but others (three, to be exact) just "turned aggressive" all of a sudden. : Very frustrating. >
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

MickeysMom is offline Senior Member

That's horrible. He needs a tatoo on his forehead: "Not allowed to own pets". Poor Doby.
    WooT!<br /><br /><br />He made it too! <br />

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast