Company and one from the DP today

Thread: Company and one from the DP today

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultCompany and one from the DP today

Son, DIL, and granddaughter came over for brunch today. Yipee!

Son was hungry before brunch was ready so he got an apple and sat down to eat it. Some may remember that HK likes apples. Well, this is what he had to withstand while he tried to eat the whole thing himself. Please note HK.

Ms. Kisses saw an opportunity swipe a kiss on Lanie. Shutter was maybe a half second to soon but you can see the tongue on its way.

Son is trying to make up with HK for eating the whole apple himself. He didn't even give her the core. I don't think she is buying into his shallow sincerity.

This was an attempt to get a close up from distance with the big lens. Bright enough today to use a shutter speed that would compensate for my unsteady hand. Not too bad, but doesn't compare with Felix.

PS: It got warm enough to take the big camera and not warm enough to make the trail too slippery. Besides, I wanted to.

PPS: I think it was maybe 30 when we were at the DP today. Parking lot was full, and cars parked on both sides of the road for a quarter mile in each direction. All the whimps were out today. ;D County Park guys olice: olice: were actually there today, Sunday, checking permits. I came out double gate with HK off lead. She is really doing great with the heal command. Park patrol olice: pulled up and started telling me to 'get that dog on a leash'. Then he stopped looking at HK sitting at my side with no command given. He olice: asked if she was going to stay at my side all the way to the car. I told him probably, but she is a living animal and who knows what might happen. He olice: then gave me a choice. Put a leash on her, or take my chances going to the car without one. If she stays with you, no ticket. If not, a ticket. I decided to trust my good girl and she did just great. Park patrol guy olice: was pretty happy I took the challenge and she came through also. Told me he wished all the dogs were only half as well behaved.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Company and one from the DP today

Cool, HK had company today ! What a lucky gal.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Oh I love your snow pic!

Seamus and Flynn

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

Mine love having the kids and grandkids over. I think they were spoiled when my daughter & family moved in with us while they were building their home.

I never would trust my two to stay by my side. I'd have a ticket for sure. Good girl HK!

Brookville, Pa.

wow what a great day !!! guests and showing up the dog park patrol guy

Good Girl HK !!!

jan elaine Guest

After all that HK deserves an apple! Maybe two. Poor Hk. Obviously she is not treated well at your house so she needs to come live with me! I will really appreciate all the training. ;D

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MagsMom
    After all that HK deserves an apple! Maybe two. Poor Hk. Obviously she is not treated well at your house so she needs to come live with me! I will really appreciate all the training. ;D

HK got her reward, DW is missing an apple she thought was left. HK got to eat it on the way to the DP. Oooops! I guess it was a double reward.

HK is not likely to be coming your way, I apologize. First I would have to be dead. and we have three kids commited to taking care of her should we pass before she does. The one trying to make up with her is probably the most committed, but not sure that HK is going to let him be the winner until he starts sharing his apples.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.