Winter time poop patrol blues

Thread: Winter time poop patrol blues

DefaultWinter time poop patrol blues

Just in from scooping the poop and man, there was a lot of it! The few days we didn't have snow on the ground in the last month, I had the flu, so it was really ridiculous... ick. And the area just north of the fence is still snowy, so I know there will be more to do if it's warm again tomorrow.

I've got the winter time poop patrol blues!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Winter time poop patrol blues

We had three days of snow in a row. It made finding the "treasures" a little more difficult. I;m thankfull my two use the same area. I'd hate to have to shovel the yard.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

This week poop patrol was easy, it was cold enough that all the piles were frozen! Much easier to pick up frozen poo's then mushy ones when its rain for day's on end! :

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Mine are buried day after day after day...... we get snow every day , so it has to wait till spring..... you talk about poop patrol blues !! I can beat that previous record of 82 piles !

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dipete
    This week poop patrol was easy, it was cold enough that all the piles were frozen! Much easier to pick up frozen poo's then mushy ones when its rain for day's on end! :
    Amen. Poop patrol is so much easier when it's frozen.