Oh o.k, you lot win, i give up!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh o.k, you lot win, i give up!!

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

DefaultOh o.k, you lot win, i give up!!

Jed is growing like there is no tomorrow so i thought i'd get a nice group shot, before he is as big as his brothers...and bigger by the way he's going!

Well all i can say is thank Goodness for digital cameras. I am not kidding i must have taken about 60 shots to try and get one decent one and i have to hold up my hands and admit defeat...i am a failure!

If one of them looked at me the other two looked the opposite way, then a leaf blew past just as i pressed the button, then who should show up but the cat! and Jasper would insist on sliding into the down position everytime i stepped back from them to take the shot!

We even moved location and had a packet of marowbone cookies out but to no avail, they are not good shots , they all have blurring from movement but never mind we'll share them anyways...

Enjoy ~

looking everywhere but at me!

Jasper slid down, goodness knows where Jonah went and Jed is showing you all his burnt lip!

I'd just opened a bag of cookies when Jerry showed up, a nano second after this shot they were all chasing him round the garden~ don't worry he was fine, he stands his ground.

This was going to be o.k then Jasper turned slightly and blurred it! (my camera is quite basic)

We moved over by the tree but a leaf caught their eye on this one just as i snapped!

Finally i got one i liked, it's still not as clear as i would have liked but it's my boys so i love it none the less.
    (if anyone can improve it for me i'd be grateful)

On a final note, going back to Jed's scar on his chin from a burn, does anyone have any advice as to whether the fur will grow back over it or will he have it for ever?

Thanks, Kate ~

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Oh o.k, you lot win, i give up!!

they look great!!! what a good looking group, thanks for sharing

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

Well the journey to get your shot sounds like it was fun! They are beautiful and all of the pictures have great stories to go with it - would make a cute scrapbook page. I love the last - glad you got your shot after all.
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

Wow, they are one good looking group!!

momofalab is offline Senior Member

Too Cute!! I have no expierence with burns, but my old dog got a scar on his nose, where the cat scratched him as a puppy. He had a bald spot there the rest of his life I hope Jed's grows back.

Kwinon is offline Senior Member

I think the rule is: the more dogs in the photograph, the more outtakes there will be.
    But your outtakes don't really seem like mistakes.
    The one w/Jerry jumping into the shot was priceless!
    And the one w/everyone distracted by a blowing leaf . . . look how intent their gaze is! ;D
    Plus you ended up with a great group photo.

Cinder ran into something going full speed and wiped her lips off. They looked like that for a long time, but are nice and black again. I don't remember how long it took, but it did take quite a while. But that was more like deep road rash, not a burn.

Love the pic with the kitty joining in. hahahaha

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

The pic with kitty is too cute !! Ha ha, I know how hard it is, with my 4 too. You have to be VERY quick on the shutter button !! You might try teaching them to "wait"...... as that word instantly puts mine into a FREEZE.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

blackjack is offline Senior Member

Good Lord Jed has gotten to be a big boy! Those pictures are wonderful. I still can't get a decent one of all four because it takes an assitant with a cookie and then they are looking at the cookie not the camera. I like picture four (even though Jasper moved) andt the last one.

Do you have as hard a time as I do calling the right dog when all their names start with the same letter? (BL, BU, BO, BJ knock it off!)

Rusty, Blaze & Buster Brown
    BJ - 3/9/2007 - 2/6/12 - miss you everyday
    Boomer - ? - 3/15/12 - always in my heart

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

I love the one with the cat, Kate!! You know that if you wanted a group shot with the cat it never would have happened, but the fact that you didn't want it made it possible! (Murphy's Law. )

Jed is such a cute little dude!! I don't know about the scar, but I can tell you that Peanut had a nasty cut right on the top of her nose and the skin was white there forever after it healed (it was supposed to be black) but eventually it went back to it's normal color and the hair grew back.
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast