I'm Such A Mush

Thread: I'm Such A Mush

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

DefaultI'm Such A Mush

Last night hubby and I were out to dinner. The place we go to a lot plays really great music softly in the background. As we're sitting there enjoying a glass of wine, this song comes on that I've always liked....."I want to thank you....for giving me the best days, of my life....." (I think the artist is named Dido?). Well being the mush that I am, this song made me think of Breezy, and I got choked up and teary. I almost couldn't wait for the song to be over because I was afraid I'd start to really cry! I don't think hubby caught on, as he was talking with the bartender while I was in my own little world. But it was nice to have that short little quiet moment, me and my thoughts about my girl, and a sweet song to remind me of how special she is to me. Isn't it funny how you just never know when these thoughts and feelings will pop out of nowhere? I just love her.............. :-*

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I'm Such A Mush

Oh, I'm with ya.

You know that commercial, I think it's for jewelry, that has the song that goes, "What are you doing for the rest of your life? North and south and east and west of your life. I have only one request for your life: That you spend it all with me."

I can't listen to this song without thinking of the boys and getting all choked up. I try to hide it too. :P

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

You are not the only mush - I know exactly what you mean. Breezy is lucky to be loved so much!
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

I don't get mushy, well, I'm a guy after all! lol, anyway, when I see a commercial like the Pedigree one that shows all the dogs and says how they deserve lots of love, it just makes me smile!

And believe it or not, the bloodhound (?) that helps the cat find her litter box (for Fresh Step kitty litter I think).

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoritedog
    I don't get mushy, well, I'm a guy after all! lol, anyway, when I see a commercial like the Pedigree one that shows all the dogs and says how they deserve lots of love, it just makes me smile!
    I'm a total mush. There's a pedigree commercial that has been playing a lot, it just shows a little terrier cross sticking his nose through the fencing on his cage and looking at the camera. Then a voice saying "My name is Oliver. I'm a good dog, and I just want to go home." Something about the way that he says it makes me tear up every time. :'(

Dan thinks it's hilarious that I cry over a commercial. :
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo317
    Quote Originally Posted by myfavoritedog
    I'm a total mush. There's a pedigree commercial that has been playing a lot, it just shows a little terrier cross sticking his nose through the fencing on his cage and looking at the camera. Then a voice saying "My name is Oliver. I'm a good dog, and I just want to go home." Something about the way that he says it makes me tear up every time. :'(

Dan thinks it's hilarious that I cry over a commercial. :

I'm right there with you on that Pedigree commercial. There is a new one coming out that is sweet too. Today we went to Petsmart for some food (and toys and treats :) and the SPCA had 2 dogs there up for adoption. One was a border collie mix and the other who knows, a fox terrier mix?? any way, I loved on them and then turned to my hubby who was watching and I almost started to bawl. All I could think about is how those two would love someone with all their heart and that someone hasn't found them yet. It still tears me up thinking of how much I love my girls and how much those two deserved the same. :'( :'(