Who is the guilty party? (5 pics)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the guilty party? (5 pics)

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultWho is the guilty party? (5 pics)

I noticed once before my potholder that is usually on the stove was in the middle of the dining room. I never thought too much of it, thought maybe it just got knocked off. Well today when I came home from work I see it again in the middle of the dining room. I asked the girls...okay who got that potholder? I honestly don't know who did it...but they both looked pretty guilty. Who do you think it was?

This is where the potholder usually hangs.

This is where it was when I got home. Look at Abby's face. Hmmm......

Okay Abby...did you get the potholdr down?

How about you Molly?

They both look guilty!!

I wonder sometimes what goes on when I'm not home. I think they mostly sleep but sometimes, like today, there are odd things & I have to laugh....wondering what went on. Also today, all their toys where piled in a pile in the middle of the living room. :

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Who is the guilty party? (5 pics)

I wonder what goes on sometimes when we leave. I can ask, "Who did this?" and usually the guilty one will duck their head and walk off, if they all had a part then they usually pile on top of the other one like I want you to get in trouble first!

Your pups are too cute though!

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

It is hard to tell who the culprit was but.... i think it was your girl on the right in the second picture, is that Abby? she almost has her eyes closed, like if i can't see you, you can't see me!!

Almost every night i walk in to find the tea towel on the floor, never caught the culprit in the act in almost 11 years !

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

Georgie, I just LOVE that pic with Abby's eye's closed. What potholder? Never saw it before in my life!!! Honest, Mom ;D!

Riley is still crated unless I'm only going to be gone 30-45 mins and all doors are closed so she has access to kitchen and dining room. The other day, my bedroom door must not have been latched all the way because when I came home, a pair of my sweatpants were in the middle of the LR floor. Hmmmm, how did that happen, then my stomach dropped. I ran upstairs fully expecting disaster...shoes or pillows shredded. Nothing at all!!!!! She didn't chew on the sweatpants either, just dragged them downstairs.

She's still claiming innocence, trying to convince me that Simmy did it :.....

Ha!!!

I wonder what goes through those little minds of theirs!!

boonesmom is offline Senior Member

that is too cute !!! aren't they just the funniest dogs. we love when boone acts all innocent and who can resist those faces ??

boone and joann
    oregon

georgie is offline Senior Member

Neither one of them like to get "corrected." They both had their ears pinned back but Abby was kind of "slinking" around. But she may have just been afraid of what Molly did. Who knows. At least it wasn't chewed. You gotta love these labs.

It was the TEAM!!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Comparing postures to when HK has removed a towel and taken it to another room when we are not around, I think I know who did it, but won't tell. To me the most likely suspect is the chef. He looks like he was bored and go tthe potholder spinning and it landed in the other room. Abbey and Molly are innocent bystanders.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

jan elaine Guest

Yep, it was a team effort for sure!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast