Harumph!!! I need your help, labra-pals!! >:(
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harumph!!! I need your help, labra-pals!! >:(

DefaultHarumph!!! I need your help, labra-pals!! >:(

Henery here. As you know, Phoebers is staying over at our house this week!

Well, I's got them Conflicts, you know. She is my BFF, my practice-sister, and my bestest bitey-face, wrestling, tugging pal. Cuz let's be honest, my Momma? She's not all that great at bitey-face and wrestling and she's kinda only okay at tugging. So I really likes Phoebes cuz she does all them things REAL good! *paw up!*

But you know, last night? I's asleeping REALLY asleep and all of the sudden, she stomps on my head and on my belly!!!! > What the?? I let out one big YELLLLLLLLLPP!!!!! And Momma told me to stop being such a Drama King! Me?? A Drama King?? I don't think so! > *pout* *stomp!*

Well so I mighta kinda maybe sorta um nudged Phoebers off the bed. Kinda.

And then I mighta kinda maybe sorta um maybe streeeeeeetched out real long, as long as I could make myself, along the side of Momma's bed so that she couldn't jump back on.

Maybe kinda. :-\

Momma said I's lucky that I gots such a good fren who will forgives and forgets and maybe I ought to learn that lesson myself. She also said I had "Better Get Used To It" for when my Real Sister comes.

So I let Phoebers win at bitey-face this morning.

Sorry Phoebers... :-[ I didn't REALLY mean to push you off the bed... well, maybe only a little.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Harumph!!! I need your help, labra-pals!! >:(

Rocky here - Don't be sorry, you did the right thing. It's your bed right - take ALLLl the room you need. If she "happens" to fall off her bad!
    My mom has this other dog staying with us. This morning he even got in bed with me while she was in the shower. What a dweeb. the bed is MINE!

anyhoo - at least you get to have fun with her sometimes!
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

Aaawww Henery, sometimes it's a hard job to shares your most precious of things, your bed being one of thems.

We are 11 this spring and we is stills findin' it hards to share with our new rug~rat, don't get us wrong, we loves him, but we had our routine and he cames along and wanted to be part of it.

Least you made Pheobers feels better by lettin' her win this morning, keep practicing real hard for when your baby sister comes along, cos thens you has to keeps it goin' 24/7 !!

loves your pals,

Jasper and Jonah ~

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Oh Henery, Henery, you ARE such a drama monkeylab, and a jealous one at that!

Try to be nice or she may get some sort of complex, you know?

Glad you let her win at bitey-face today.
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Good job Henry! I wove to steal my brofers bed even though he is older I'm bigger so I win! He is just a 27 pound beagle so i get to bully him ;D

georgie is offline Senior Member

Molly here...I saw way to go Henery. We just have to not let our moms know we do it. I do that sometimes..I stand next to mom in bed so Abby can't get near mom. I also like to stretch out & sleep sideways so Abby has to sleep at the bottom of the bed. Psssst...don't tell my mom..okay?

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

Awww Henery, I knows exactly whatchoo mean. My bestest friend Casey comes to pway wif me. I got in trouble right after this pic was taken because I was stomping all over Casey :-\

Me and her were just about the same weight in that pic. Well guess what, Casey is coming over this weekend to play again. I thought Momma would be reminding me to be on my bestest behavior : but no, she laughs and says I'm in for a "rude awakening" whatever that means Do you think it has anything to do with her now weighing almost 95 lbs? Sheesh, Momma are in for that rude awakening thingy because I'm 1 now and Casey is only a tiny baby at 7 months. I ain't scared of that little pipsqueek ;D.

Anyway, you said sorry to Phoebers and let her win at bitey face, and she's your bestest friend and all, and bestest friends are hard to come by.

Ahhhhhhhhh Henery I know how hard it is to share but you know she is bestest friend and you should treat her as such.

jan elaine Guest

Poor Henery. You cants help its cause your a boy! Everbody knows boys are silly, jealous fings. Thats why Phoebers forgives and forgets. Cause you cants helps it!

Mugs mom and dad is offline Senior Member

O Henery I feel your pain, Sassy is that way too, but the best thing about having a sister is having someone to play with all the time.

She can be a brat at times, But I's loves her.

~Michele,Mugs & Sassy~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast