Just Labradors banner

Hershey Kisses may be going to new home, Labby's

506 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  CJs Mom 
#1 ·
I am convinced that this is Shanny's work, so it is only fair that Labby fixes it.

It has been almost a month. Full run of the first floor, 24/7. I have intentionally not said a word about it for fear that Shanny would be reading over Labby's shoulder.

Once or twice she got into the bag of newspapers for recycling, but nothing serious. DW left a pair of her shoes on a chair at the kitchen table this morning. They are ruined, one of then has had the back HALF of the shoe totally shredded. I thought about killing her, HK, and having hot dogs for dinner tonight. Unfortunately, I love her too much to do that. So, the only conclusion that I can draw is that it was not her fault. She has been so good. I think Shanny's telepathy has gotten to her again. Labby has to fix it. I think there will be no dog park this Saturday, I will be driving HK to MI. :) ;)

#4 ·
If anyone other than HK is going to get boppedon the head for this one it is DW. :) Can't do that though, domestic abuse, :police: wife beating, :police: :police: all that stuff. :police: :police: :police: Shoes left at the perfect height for her, she didn't even have to pick them up off the floor. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.