Mich

Thread: Mich

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultMich

Love the siigy pic,

Interesting that today's bit if wisdom on my Lab desktop calendar is qote by Samiel Johnson, whoever he was/is.

'I would rather see the portrait of a dog that I know than all the allegorical paintings they can show me in the world.'
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Mich

wow, that's a great quote! I'm going to add it to my sigy! Thanks.

BTW - everytime I see your pic of Hershey Kisses staring at those weinies, I crack up. How long did you make him wait before he got one?

michelline

wooops - I just realized I don't know how to add that much text to my sig. Suggestions on how to?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

I just checked the profile limits. It is 250 characters max, and that includes the characters in the url to the siggy pic.

HK got one of those weiners shortly after the pic was taken. They are going to last quite a while. I decided that they are just too much to give her a whole one at a time. When I leave her in the house alone, I cut one into 6-7 pieces and hide them on her. She finds every one of them every time. I don't know how long it takes her. They have wuite an aroma, so it may not be long.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.