Priceless Photos.. All about my beloved Buller August 17, 2006-March 11, 2007
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Priceless Photos.. All about my beloved Buller August 17, 2006-March 11, 2007

aj

DefaultPriceless Photos.. All about my beloved Buller August 17, 2006-March 11, 2007

Buller was the greatest dog ever, and the whole post about having a Heart Dog has got me thinking about him and all the great memories all of us have of him. Here are a few.

When we brought him home with sectioned off part of the basement for him with blankets, and toys and even a clock so he could hear it tick. Nothing worked he just cried and cried and cried. The second night I was having no part of it, he slept upstairs with us, hubbys hand hung off the bed and rested on his back.

Over the next couple of months he picked everything up as if he was born doing them, when he would be a little naughty we would tell him to the porch and off he went without even looking to say " please can I stay up " Within minutes you would see a snout resting on the top step, this was Buller..he TIP TOED up the stairs , I never heard him ever when he was at this. The minute you called his name up he came, I don't know how he got up cause he tumbled up rather than walked up.

He used to cut wood in the winter with my husband, used to help me tuck the kids in at night, and when someone was feeling down up he would jump and nudge you with his nose, as if to say " Everything will be alright"

We used to go for our walks, and the minute he seen a skidoo, 4 wheeler, or any loud nose he would look at me like he wanted to go for a ride. He would sit nicely behind my husband on the skidoo, and not dare jump off. I remember when Hubby and I and our youngest walked across the frozen bay ( Atlantic Ocean ) and Logan and I were slacking he came running back and walked behind us.

He was truely a gift from God and I think of him everyday and miss him everyday, and think to myself what fun Buller and Bailey would have had together.

Enjoy looking at my precious baby. Here is he with his littremates you can see his backside...LOL

First Day Home

My oldest with "Buller"

My hubby and his Pal

I don't have any in between , I never knew I would loose him ..

These last few were taking the day before he passed away... :'(

My youngest son with his pal

This is my favourite picture of him that is on my fridge and in a frame in our basement.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for looking....

Anita

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Priceless Photos.. All about my beloved Buller August 17, 2006-March 11, 2007

Thanks for sharing your memories. He was so young, just 7 months when he passed?
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

DefaultRe: Priceless Photos.. All about my beloved Buller August 17, 2006-March 11, 2007

A nice tribute. So sorry you lost him so soon.... :'( :-*

Bev.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

budbud is offline Senior Member

Beautiful pictures of your Buller it so very hard to lose one so young

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

OMG how sad. He was only 7 months. I don't think I want to know. :'(

I'm very sorry.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Kathy5475 is offline Senior Member

What a great tribute, and I'm sorry you lost him so young.

aj

Quote Originally Posted by jzgrlduff
    OMG how sad. He was only 7 months. I don't think I want to know. :'(

I'm very sorry.
    If you want to know, go look in the thread titled..." Heart Dog "

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Priceless Photos.. All about my beloved Buller August 17, 2006-March 11, 200

No doubt that Buller was loved and he loved. What a nice photo story for the young man.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Awww...

What a sweet face.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast