Who wants a chocolate lab? (post by Rocky)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants a chocolate lab? (post by Rocky)

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultWho wants a chocolate lab? (post by Rocky)

Rocky here - can you all please asks your parents if I can come live with you? I've had it with this crazy chick, I'm outta here!

it's bad enough she brings in someone to steal my couch but then she puts OVERALLS on me? eww! This HAS to be animal abuse - maybe you can call the cops?

Anyway just let me know where I can go - ready to leave ASAP!

Tanya's note - ok, about the overalls. I do'nt like dressing my dog up. But I don't have a car and walk to our therapy visits. He CANNOT get dirty when we walk there and it's winter so that is nearly impossible. Winter jackets mostly cover the TOP of the dog but do not protect the belly. As ugly as that thing is - it WORKS! With the booties and the jacket all I do is a quick wipe and he's good for the visit. I am looking at something to cover the back and make it look nicer.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Who wants a chocolate lab? (post by Rocky)

LMAO!! OMG, HOW do you get him in that thing?!? What a good dog!! Too cute! (He looks PISSED!!LOL)

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Oh! Rocky! Having a friend to live with sounds great. You are going to have to learn to live with it. Bt being dressed up like that? Doesn't Mom know you are a dog? You can come live with me. Tow Chocolates. Just think of all the fun we can have. My Dad says no to costumes so you will be free of pants and both of us have each other to play with.

PS: My Dad takes me to the Dog Park twice on weekends. We go to the wetland off lead during the week and occassionally get another dog park thrown in if I am really good. Come on over to my house. Hershey Kisses
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Hey Rocky, Sammi here, sorry to tell ya dude but you look pretty funny in that outfit! I'm here to save you! Mom says you can come live with us anytime. Mom made a promise to me the day she picked me up from the breeder that she would never put clothes on me! So when ever you can catch a bus or plane come on over! Your friend Sammi :-*

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Hey Rocky, you can come and live with me and my sister. Daddy is outnumbered by females in the house and he'd love the moral support of another male. Neither one makes us wear clothes although mom does put antlers on our head at Christmas and bunny ears at Easter. If that's all I get, I can live with it. So come ahead, we will be waiting.

PS I have always wanted a brother, two sisters are all I have. :-\

Rush (PSS I'm a girl dog not a boy like some think) ;D

pbc
    pbc is offline Senior Member

Rocky there is a reason you are called ROCKY. It is because you are one strong dude. I think it is a fair price to pay for all those great pets you get at PT. Hang in there spring will be here soon.
    Guest poster - original forum July 2001. Member 2002. nbsc

jan elaine Guest

Oh, poor rocky!!!! You look really embarassed. But at least its in black which is very chic! ;D

Awww, Rocky you look sweet!!! Tanya - you still have the foster? No takers yet?

Bev.

Rocky, things could be wurse......the overalls could be pink!!!!!. You can come live wiff Tally and I. Mom only puts booties on Copper so I tinks yud be ok wiff us. Do you really sleeps that close to Jake's $^%$#. It looks like he took ovr yur nice spot on the cowch. I feel for ya man
    Mischa

Hey Roc -
    Bailey here - love the outfit but I can't believe you mom would make you go out in public like that!!
    I've always wanted a brother so I'll ask my mom & I'm sure it'll be fine if you come live with us; my mom's a little weird too sometimes!
    love,
    Bailey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast