Poop, What is so special about it?

Thread: Poop, What is so special about it?

Tater Tot Guest

DefaultPoop, What is so special about it?

OMG! Tater and his pooping is going to drive me crazy but not before I laugh my butt off at him. OK so Tater poops at night, ever day unless someone is home all day then he goes around 2.

Anyways, he was smell and smell for a good 10 -15 minutes before action takes place. But sometimes he goes to let it out and OH NO CANT DO IT THERE, gotta keep on smelling for a better spot.

And then after he poops we come back in the backdoor and he butt tucks in the livingroom like no other. He runs around the coffee table he runs into the kitchen and slips into the doors then comes back flying into the livingroom running up the stairs and comes back down for another round around the coffee table.

I mean it must be one wonderful poop for him to get this excited and its like that every time he poops. I wish I felt that good after I pooped. ;D

Do your dogs do this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Trickster is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Poop, What is so special about it?

Yep...I have poop sniffers (as in, sniff around f-o-r-e-v-e-r for the perfect spot) and buck tuckers. Especially annoying if they are on leash. But the after-poop buck tucking never fails to make me laugh...

Tater Tot Guest

Yeah we just sit and laugh at hime when he is running in the house. Then he goes to the kitchen and lays down like "Ok just got my exercise now back to sleep". He is to freakin CUTE!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kassabella is offline Senior Member

Ernie doesn't butt tuck, but he sniffs for ages looking for the right place. Then poops a bit, walks around, poops a bit more 2-3 times leaving a poop trail.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

labby is offline Senior Member

No thank God I don't have any of those. I do have bitches who have to find the perfect spot to pee sometimes.

Laura

Vegasbabie is offline Junior Member

My Peaches hops back and forth, then runs back and forth, back and forth for a long time, then does the sniff back and forth but in a smaller distance area and finally decides on the exact spot. We call it the poopy dance.

Maggie does the sniff for a few paces, then makes the perfect poop stance - butt hunch over just perfect, then she decides to walk a few more steps WITH butt still hunched over :. Silly girl. Then finds the right spot to go. But she always turns around to sniff own poop. Maybe to make sure she went ?

my2labs is offline Senior Member

abbey goes out by a rock we have at our property line in the front. i figure, she knows where she walks and where cinder plays so she wants neither of them to step on the pile. cinder goes in the tree lawn, away from where she plays and us humans walk. she has to play for a while before she can work it out and sometimes, she takes a second to think if she really wants to go now or wait for a few more throws. abbey poops alittle now and then a little 5 minutes later. they are definitely picky poopers.

Sam 9-27-07

Mojo 7-6-12