Outfoxed by a bag.

Thread: Outfoxed by a bag.

Sams Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultOutfoxed by a bag.

It was cold tonight, so on our way to the dog park we stopped at Tim's (Tim Horton's)1 to get a coffee. Usually I get a coffee and Sam a lam gets 2 Timbits2. One for in the car and one for at the park. But tonight, as Sam a lam isn't quite as svelte as she used to be, I only ordered her one. When we got to the pick up window, they were out of plain Timbits, so I ordered a plain donut instead. Usually I hand Sam the bag and let her rip it open to get her treat, but I really didn't think she needed a whole donut so I put it on the seat next to me. (Sam usually sits in the back seat). Then (cheeky monkey that she is) she reached forward and snatched the bag. Luckily the opening was facing away from Sam and I was able to touch the bag as she dragged it quickly into the back with her. She got the bag, but the donut was left on the front seat (and quickly moved before Sam realized the bag was empty). Silly dog!

1. Tim Horton's is a popular restaurant serving coffee and donuts to Canadians and some lucky Americans living in some Northeastern states. It's as ubiquitous in Eastern Canada as Waffle Houses are in some southern US states. Tim Horton was a famous hockey player. He died in a car accident in the 1974. I heard it was a drunk driving accident, but the website doesn't substantiate that. The first Tim Horton's opened in Hamilton. (It's similar to Dunkin' Donuts, Mr. Donuts and Robin's Donuts).

http://www.timhortons.com/en/about/aboutus_bios.html

2. Timbits are small round pieces of donut. Some donut chains call them donut holes.

Can you tell that I don't want to plan my lessons for tomorrow? ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Outfoxed by a bag.

Poor Sam....left with just an empty bag. The info was interesting.

Novarobin is offline Senior Member

LMAO. Too funny. My boys also get the odd timbit as a treat. The sound of the bag sends them into a frenzy. Some TIms around here actually give the timbits for free if they know its for the dogs.

Chatham ~ chocolate Labrador Retriever
    Kaper ~ German Shepherd
    Hary ~ German Shepherd

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

If it were either of my crew, they probably would have then eaten the bag as a consolation prize.
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]