New puppy pics and talk
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New puppy pics and talk

meandclint is offline Senior Member

DefaultNew puppy pics and talk

Well Wyatt is doing well at housebreaking except one thing. The past two nights he is now the one and only so first night I put him in a large crate and woke up at 6:00 AM to a lot of $%*@t in the crate - all over him as well. Second night (last night) I put him in a very small crate - just big enough for him to stand up and turn around and lay down. Again this morning was poop - only one load as opposed to two and he tried to squeeze it out the front grate door. Blech :-X All throughout yesterday and today he has not had one accident inside - today he seemed to really "get it" and would potty quickly when I take him out. Suggestions on the night time? I did take him out both evenings at 10:00 PM but he only did his pee. He pooped last night at around 7:00 PM. I feed him at 4:00 PM

He is terribly sweet and laid back. I call him "Mr. Excitement" as he doesn't get riled up at all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TwoLabs is offline Member

DefaultRe: New puppy pics and talk

No suggestions but OMG, that is one adorable kissable widdle face!!!! I just wanna pick him up and hug him!!!

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

He's adorable.!

I would get up a couple times at night to take him out. That's what I've always done with my pups. For the first two weeks at least we'd be out several times during the night.

Sorry he's a little $hitter :P

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Where is the crate? Can you give him a "last call" a little later? I've had really good luck with a midnight last call and wake up at 7am with my pups.

He's adorable!!!

Gorgeous boy! I love the sleepy face. I had to take my two out about twice every night too. It seems like he would be done pooing since he eats dinner early enough. Good luck! I am so happy to be out of poopy puppy stage!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

It should be illegal to be that cute. and a felony to post the pictures.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

EMA
    EMA is offline Senior Member

I would wake up mid-way through the night to take him out, at least for the next few nights. This is what I have done with all my puppies and what I suggest to anyone that has a new puppy. However, if you see he can make it longer, then I would leave him.

k8show is offline Senior Member

Mr. Excitement looks so sweet!!! :-* :-* :-*
    Katie and Boo

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Ohhhh man is there an airport around here or did my heart just take off??? I am in loveeeeeee with that boy. I haven't seen a sweeter face!!! Oh kiss him a couple of times for me would ya????

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Great pictures, Sharon!

$h!t or not, he's a doll! Probably a bit more difficult to snuggle with when covered with poop, but still a doll.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast