For my fellow labs

Thread: For my fellow labs

Tater Tot Guest

DefaultFor my fellow labs

Be aware of this thing that your mom most likely uses more then your dad. It has something to do with drying your hair after you get out of that wonderful thing that sprays water all over you and you smell good. There is a handle and a couple of buttons on it. All I know is, it attacks me at all hours of the day. Mornings are the worse. It blows this hot air out at you. I think it is trying to eat me or something like that.

Mom and dad think it is funny when it attacks me, but I don't like it so much. So this morning I saw it on the floor laying there all helpless, so I attacked! I got in trouble and then later it attacked back.

We labs need to come together and take this hot air blowing alien thing out and soon. I don't like it when it is blowing on my back end. Only good thing that on a cold morning it sure does feel good....... No wait I don't like it...no no no

Tater

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: For my fellow labs

Tater,

I know what ya mean. Every morning the thing chases me around. I bark at it and it will stop. When I am not looking its blowing hot stuff at me again. Mom thought it would be funny to take my new fav toy, my wubba. She put it on the dresser. She knew how much I wanted it. everytime I get close, the black hot air thingy would come after me.

Now heres the thing. When Momma yells cause daddy is chasing her and slapping her around (playing of course) I run to her aid. I wouldn't ever let anything go after momma. But this heffer laughed at me when the hot air blower comes..Just not fair.

Gosh Tater, that sure sounds scary. I don't think we have one of those in my house. Everybody just runs around with wet hair.

I do like warm back ends though.

Lula

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tater Tot Guest

Well my problem is Dad has found this to be very funny as well. So now I have both chasing me around the bedroom. All I want to do is sleep on my feet while she gets dressed. She said its pay back for waking her up. I thought I was doing her a favor. Guess NOT!

Callaway is offline Senior Member

Tater,

I have had many encounters with the hot air thingy. Trust me its harmless, Ive bitten it on many occasions. It does NOT bite back. But just a warning, do not bite at your moms hair she says OUCH really loud and then shoo's me from the room. No more play time after that, very boring. What does she really expect me to do with all that stuff flying around? Sit and behave yeah right.

Bogey

Courtney, Bogey and Calli