WOW! Look what I stumbled on......(for you jewelry lovers out there...)

Thread: WOW! Look what I stumbled on......(for you jewelry lovers out there...)

DefaultWOW! Look what I stumbled on......(for you jewelry lovers out there...)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: WOW! Look what I stumbled on......(for you jewelry lovers out there...)

Very nice looking stuff - I think I might have to get something

DefaultRe: WOW! Look what I stumbled on......(for you jewelry lovers out there...)

Some cool stuff!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

OK I just ordered 2 pairs of earings, a necklace of the lab jumping and a pin....

Quote Originally Posted by azlab
    OK I just ordered 2 pairs of earings, a necklace of the lab jumping and a pin....

You will definitely have to post photos of you modeling your new jewelry when you get it!

I'm going to order one of the heart/paw pins, and a colorful lab profile pin - I just don't know which one, yet.

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

Thanks - I love the pins!
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Brenda is very nice and her jewelry looks wonderful. I bought a necklace from her at the National Amateur Retriever Championship in Utah in 2007. He jewelry looks even better in person than in the photos. She and her fiance are also the owners of 2007 National Amateur Field Champion Nellie and 2007 National Field Champion Windy.

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

I like the enamel pins.

jan elaine Guest

Darn it. I have been REALLY good lately. But I may have to be alittle bad and order something!! :