She's virtually family
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's virtually family

Cappy_TX is offline Senior Member

DefaultShe's virtually family

When "Ladylabtrainers" female Ria comes to hunt with us, she can't wait to get out of the Dave's Suburban, come running into the garage to greet "Uncle Jim", go to the doorway into the house and then run inside to greet Cappy and Remi. If "Aunty Carol" is sleeping-in that morning, Ria nevertheless knows where the master bedroom is and how to push the door open to go say hi to Aunty.

Then Ria heads to the kitchen where she parks herself directly in front of the counter where all the treats are stored. After a "Pupcorn" or two, and maybe a small bone and an Animal Cracker ... the dawgs remain inside together until Dave and I finish loading the gear and ATV onto the trailer for the ride to our hunting property 5 miles away.

Here's today's harvest with a happy Ria and her master Dave ...

Later tonite, just after dinner, Carol came into the office and said "quick, hand me the camera and come see what YOUR litte girl has done!" Into a darkened master bedroom I go following Carol who is saying "shhh, wait a sec". The flash went off and I walked into the room to see that Ms. Two Paws has just made a custom nest in the bed out of our brand new Camo comforter set!

So of course I had to call Cappy boy to go join Remi and indulge himself in the new camo comforter also.

Whata life these underprivleged duck dawgs have. ;D
    Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life. They're trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mattgusmum is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: She's virtually family

Nice pics. Your camo comforter made me LOL

Won't someone please feed me!

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

Yes I can see how abused they are!! I have half a mind to call the SPCA on you!!!
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Those are so cute.

What do you do with all the ducks you get? Do you eat them?

Cappy_TX is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SurferMom
    Those are so cute.

What do you do with all the ducks you get? Do you eat them?
    Yes, they are stuffed with Velvetta brand cheddar and served at parties as cheese and quackers.

: (Groan)
    Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life. They're trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

Rim Shot!!! ;D
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

georgie is offline Senior Member

That is a wonderful picture of Ria & dave. I like your camo comforter...don't let my DH see it, I know he will want one. I see your dogs lead a rough life.

Spoiled. I think that was my comment in your last post. LOL

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Ria is a lovely girl. I think it's wonderful that you guys all go hunting together and enjoy your labs together. I always like reading your posts about your day's hunt.

Ria usually goes to bed about 8:00 and it's not on her bed, but ours. The quilt is one that Dave's mother made for us 3 years ago. It's seen many a dog sleeping on it.

Here's Ria on our bed, but a different quilt. This one was made my Dave's mom, for our 20th Wedding Anniversary in 2006

Ria liked being on the bed, even at 12 weeks.

This is how she sleeps on "her" bed. This is one of her beds. It's in the living room. You'll notice the stuffed squirrel is near by.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast