I just got some puppy supplies!! EEEEEEEE!!

Thread: I just got some puppy supplies!! EEEEEEEE!!

DefaultI just got some puppy supplies!! EEEEEEEE!!

So I found out that there's a new Petsmart out by my office (not much out here, so it's very exciting to have made this discovery!). I went today during lunch to get some puppy things for Fitzgerald. I got:

A puppy Kong (can't find Clarence's old one)
    A puppy chewy fish (made by Kong, it glows in the dark too!)
    A mini hard plastic bone (white on the ends with green rubber middle--supposedly mint flavored. Clarence has the big boy version of it!)
    A puppy Cuz (so cute!)
    A fleece crate liner (hopefully it will survive, Clarence's didn't...)
    A baby blanket (from the baby section at Target, Clarence still carries his around)
    2 HUGE bottles of Nature's Miracle

I tried to get puppy versions of toys Clarence has, in hopes that will cut down on the "Oh wait! I want that toy, not mine!" We'll see if that thought works...I'll take Clarence back there this weekend to finish up our list.

I'm so excited, but a little nervous at the same time. I've never had 2 dogs before, SU has though so hopefully we'll know what to do with them. I'm dreading the puppy razor teeth though! Still don't have the exact arrival date, we'll check the weather at the end of this week. EEEEEEE!!! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I just got some puppy supplies!! EEEEEEEE!!

Congrats on the shopping spree, it only seems like 5 minutes since i posted a simillar thread about buying Jed's supplies and now he is 16 weeks this Thursday, it is such an exciting time.

I'm sure it will be just fine with 2 dogs, Clarence will love the canine company and Fitzgerald will love his big brother....Good luck~

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

DefaultRe: I just got some puppy supplies!! EEEEEEEE!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

LOL @ the Nature's Miracle!!! Oh, I wish I had bought stock in that and Bitter Apple when Henery was a pup!!

Eeeeeee!!!! Congrats on your shopping spree!!! Can you post the pic of the baby blankie??

How's Clarence feeling??