Mommy Promised me a chip today!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mommy Promised me a chip today!

momofalab is offline Senior Member

DefaultMommy Promised me a chip today!

Well Hello Labra Friends. I am a bit upset with my mommy right now. She promised me a chip today at 3pm. My Skin kids get Chips all the time. The thought of a chip brought the drooling to my lips. Well it was getting closer to 3, and mom said we need to go for a car ride. Umm Mom did you forget about my chip I thought? I couldn't give up a chance to go for a car ride. I don't get out much, so I went. Guess where we end up....The VETS!!!! Ok what kind of trick is this. We go in, and she puts me on the scale...she almost choked. 87.8lbs. *big gulp* There goes my chance to get a chip, I just know it. She talked to the girl, said Pitch is here for his "chipping, Nails, and Anal Glands" I was like oh mom, you didn't forget my chip! You just didn't tell me you weren't the one giving it to me. The lady takes me out back. First thing she does, is violate my privacy. She entered an exit only zone!!!!! She said she was expressing my anal glands...well she can go find some other willing person to violate...I wasn't enjoying this one bit. She was going to do my nails, but they looked good, so I was saved there. I started to salavate again. Must be time for my chip!!! So the thoughts of lays chips, and pringles start going through my head. I wondered if it was going to be BBQ'd flavored. Out comes this big needle. That didn't look like a chip to me. I might be young, but I wasn't born yesterday. My skin kids don't eat chips looking like that. All I can say, is OUCH! Didnt' even get to taste it. I don't ever want another chip again. I don't care even if the bag is open on the counter, and they are Dog Bisquit flavored. The girl lied to mom, said I was chipped, and that my glands were full. She was full of BS!!!

Well I am finally home resting comfortably now. I don't ever want to go through that again!

Love Pitch

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beachboys is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Mommy Promised me a chip today!

Aww, poor pitch. You got that kind of chip. Well look at it this way. That chiop is much better. Lets say you were lost. that chip would help you find ur way home. So really, it is a good chip.

georgie is offline Senior Member

Oh Pitch....you got THAT chip. But it is because your mom loves you & wants to keep you safe. At least that's what mom said when I got my chip. :
    You're right....that is a big needle. I hope you got a nice treat for all that stuff they did to you at the vets.

Your friend,
    Molly

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Aww. You poor thing. So abused. ;D

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Poor Pitch. Start angling for some extra treats at dinner.

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

I feel bad for you, big guy. On top of all this, I bet they're also going to start saying things like "cutting back" and "green beans for filler." It's really unfair. >

Do what I do: beg from strangers. Sometimes you get lucky.

thEo

Callaway is offline Senior Member

Oh Pitch that sounds horrible! You got some chips or cookies or something for all that right?

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

Oh, Pitch! I didn't know that the chip hurt. My mom said I will be getting one soon as well. I'm not looking forward to it now.

By the way, how did they know you needed something done to your anal glands?

-Jonah

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

Hey Pitch,

What a bad trick they played on you, they got you all salivered up over BBQ pringles then went in with the big one...and at both ends too!...... shocking.

I'z gotta have that chip too when i'z bigger too, so like Jonah, i'z not looking forward to it at all now.

Hope you are feeling better big guy,

Love Jed ~ :-*

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

Allies Mom is offline Senior Member

After all that I hope you got the other kind of a chip also. What a tricky mom you have!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast