The puppy is giving me hope!!

Thread: The puppy is giving me hope!!

jan elaine Guest

DefaultThe puppy is giving me hope!!

For the days my hands, feet, legs and clothing look as though I have walked through an acre of briars. For the times she is digging her way to China. I say "no" and she looks at me like "what are you gonna do?". Because she knows I have to find my shoes, put them on, and then hobble across the yard to get to her! I say hobble because I have a swollen, sprained foot now thanks to her! : (She grabbed my foot and went one way while I went the other!!) For all the times I think I need to invest in "Natures Miracle" stock and a new washing machine. For all those times I now have hope!
    My darling little Maggie has gone 24 hrs. with no accidents. And even better, she went a whole 5 hrs. last night without waking me up. It was the first time in 3 weeks I have had more than 2 straight hours of sleep!! My little girl might be growing up. And even though there are sure to be some set backs it will all be okay because during "those" times I will remember the kisses and cuddles she gives me. The wonderful puppy breath that won't last forever. And Jan. 13th.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: The puppy is giving me hope!!

Reading that gave me flashbacks...... Ok Im better now. Its a good thing when they grow up but I miss how tiny he was and what a little stinker he used to be too.

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

There is hope I promise it will get better if you give her enough direction and be consistant. In a year or two you will look back on these times and laugh and be SOOOO glad you stuck it out.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Same here...as much as they drive us crazy as pups, i wouldnt trade those times in for anything.

Congrats on getting more than 2 hours sleep...in a row!! Bet you feel like a whole new person.

Way to go, Maggie!!!! What a big girl... no more accidents and sleeping through the night!

I wished I had invested in Bitter Apple stock when Henery was her age!!

She's a doll!!!

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Way to go Maggie.

Allies Mom is offline Senior Member

Sounds like your little girl is growing up. Enjoy that extra sleep.