Lab Related???? Hershey Boycott Declared by Ed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lab Related???? Hershey Boycott Declared by Ed

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultLab Related???? Hershey Boycott Declared by Ed

Recent trip into Manhattan revealed a Hershey Store at Times Square to me, pic to follow. I couldn't resist going in after seeing the large Hershey Kisses and chocolate bars on the store front, Hershey Kisses (the words) scrolling in lights across the front. I happened to have a pic of HK with me and went p to someone working there and said, 'Good morning! This is my Chocolate Lab and her name is Hershey Kisses.'

I got this strange look and said, 'So what do you have for my Hershey Kisses? A collar, tags, sweater, t-shirt? I would like to see where you have the pet related products.'

Now the look was one of disbelief that this weirdo was actually in the Herhsey store asking for pet products. Can you believe that they don't have any?

So all owners of Chocolate Labs, you have to boycott Hershey products until they correct this insult to all of us. And while you are at it, boycott Mars products also. The M&M store across the street also did not have any pet product.

Okay! The boycott is a joke, but I really did go in and ask at both stores and left with nothing telling them that I was disappointed and would never be back. That probably being true.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Lab Related???? Hershey Boycott Declared by Ed

Hmm, then I suppose Toblerone is probably out, too. I wonder if they know they're missing a big marketing opportunity?

Of course, you can always get the chocolates collar from Lori and 3 Dirty Dawgz:
    http://www.3dirtydawgz.com/vl22.html
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

Nice collar! Does Lori make these? Is she on this forum?
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Oh I see an order for 2 of these in my near future I know Cinnamon is wearing only Martingales now I must see if Cierra wants a Martingale or a Buckle collar. Even though they are not chocolate labs these will sure be cute for Valentines day.

I got the chocolates for Toby (of course) and the pink hearts and vines for Chamois. I don't recall if Lori ever posts here (and if she does, what her screen name is - duh), but I know I found her site through JL and some of the other collarholics here - you know who you are! ;D I've bought a number of collars from her for my gang and for friends. She's super-nice, and does an awesome job.
    [[IMG][/IMG]

Highly recommend Lori's collars. She is on the "other" forum!

Quote Originally Posted by zoezoe
    Highly recommend Lori's collars. She is on the "other" forum!
    Ah, that's it then. I joined that one, too, but somehow never go there anymore...
    [[IMG][/IMG]

oh why, oh why.....Why did I look? I am SO ordering some collars! I LOVE them. They are so cute!

Tanya is offline Senior Member

There were Dog items at the M&M world when I was there in the fall (small selection though). In times square.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

The closest thing to a dog item I saw at M&M was a tag/charm that you could get a name engraved on. Now, there were various size/shape balls with M&Ms on them, but definitely not designed for Labs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast