Flynn: Escapee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flynn: Escapee

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultFlynn: Escapee

DAMN he's fast! And stealthy to boot!

He was in his crate (unlatched) as I was heading out the front door and by God before I could get myself out he zipped past me into the front yard.

Not the first time but it's pretty irregular. I used to panic and chase after him. Mistake. Today I did that annoying high voice sing-song "Here Flynnie... come here, boy... come on Flynn" as I headed to the back gate. He trotted right along with me and I let him into the RHG. Phewww!

Flynn and Meg (beagle) are the ONLY ones who try this on. The other 5 dogs could sit there with the front door wide open and know they are not to move a muscle in its direction. (Unless mom or dad are entering that door.)

Pretty high minded pair if you ask me.

8)

Seamus and Flynn

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Flynn: Escapee

LOL. He just wanted to go with you.

I'm glad he came back quickly!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labby is offline Senior Member

Glad the little stinker came right back to you. I understand the little voice Nance. Where you'd like to say (in a mean tone): GET OVER HERE YOU FLAMIN' ASSHAT!!! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!! Instead you have to sing-song: "Come on you sweet little doggie."

Laura

k8show is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    Glad the little stinker came right back to you. I understand the little voice Nance. Where you'd like to say (in a mean tone): GET OVER HERE YOU FLAMIN' ASSHAT!!! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!! Instead you have to sing-song: "Come on you sweet little doggie."
    LOL! Or when they finally do come to you, you want to say, "YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY, I CANT BELIEVE YOU TOOK OFF LIKE THAT!" In steady, you say, "Oh, good boy. Good boy for coming back to mommy!"
    Katie and Boo

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Bingo!

Seamus and Flynn

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by K8Show
    LOL! Or when they finally do come to you, you want to say, "YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY, I CANT BELIEVE YOU TOOK OFF LIKE THAT!" In steady, you say, "Oh, good boy. Good boy for coming back to mommy!"
    Uh huh! We had Champ break the collar when he was on the tie-out, because our neighbor's grand-dog (there are three that visit, this one is an intact male) was in their yard. Said visitor was out in their fenced yard, barking his fool head off at Champ (actually, he barks his head off at anything/anyone that moves >), and of course Champ took it as a challenge. No amount of "Leave it! Off! NO bark! Quiet!" had any effect on him at all - he was deaf to us. Straining and lunging, barking, then SNAP! Thank God he just ran straight to the fence and started sniffing, and Bill was able to grab him pretty quickly. Took a lot not to wring his neck when we got him back in the house!
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

kassabella is offline Senior Member

Thats the one.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

labby is offline Senior Member

Oh I still tell them how naughty they are, I just sing-song it to them. "Oh you rotten bitch I'd like to kick your butt from here to China!"

Laura

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Oh I still tell them how naughty they are, I just sing-song it to them. "Oh you rotten bitch I'd like to kick your butt from here to China!"
    LOL...That be me to the Umlaut.
    Several times she b-lined it to Anela's house, and once to the yardmen across the street. >
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast