Would anyone like to see the ornament that Ursula (Toby's Trix) made me? (2 pic)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone like to see the ornament that Ursula (Toby's Trix) made me? (2 pic)

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultWould anyone like to see the ornament that Ursula (Toby's Trix) made me? (2 pic)

I am so thrilled. Ursula (Toby's Trix) made me an ornament. It just arrived today. The detail is unbelievable. The pictures do not do it justice. The canoe is exactly like DH's. It is very special to us. Thanks Ursula. What is amzing is it came all the way from Libya, in perfect condition. Ursula , you did a great job with the packaging.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Would anyone like to see the ornament that Ursula (Toby's Trix) made me? (2 pic)

It's beautiful. I can't believe the work that Ursula does. They are just great.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Would anyone like to see the ornament that Ursula (Toby's Trix) made me? (2

Beautiful! We have two of her figures. She really is good.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Would anyone like to see the ornament that Ursula (Toby's Trix) made me? (2 pic)

It's absolutely beautiful, as is all of Ursula's work that i have seen on here. They are so unique and personal to each person they really are something to treasure and keep forever. ~

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Oh wow how awesome! And what detail...I never cease to be amazed at the artistic talent that many members on this board have!

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Would anyone like to see the ornament that Ursula (Toby's Trix) made me? (2

WOW! too cute
    Beautiful work Ursula
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

THAT is beautiful !!!! Ursula is so talented !

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

That is so neat Georgie!! Love it!!

I got a Lilo and Bella from her awhile ago and have them sitting on my china cabinet
    in the Kitchen. Everyone that comes over just loves them and always asks where
    I got them!! ;D ;D

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

I'm so glad you like it, Georgie, I had a lot of fun making it. And I'm very relieved that it made it without any problems, each time I pack up a box and ship from here, I wonder what's going to happen.

(I'm a bit concerned about Felicia's Henery ornament, it seems that it's taken WAY too long... ??? ??? )
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

k8show is offline Senior Member

Very nice work!
    Katie and Boo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast